Thai Estate Network TEN - This is pure defamation from an angry property seller in Khanom

I am the general manager of TEN Thai Estate Network, Kristian Olsen responding here to this complaint: Back in 2013 I signed a contract with Mr. Thomas Mehlhorn, German national living in Khanom. We agreed that Mr. Mehlhorn paid me 5% commission from the sales price of his house. I sold it 1 week later... and asked Mr. Mehlhorn to discuss the price with my buyer, since I could not dictate the price myself. My buyer wanted a discount... Mr. Mehlhorn did not want to give a discount. But after 2-3 days discussing with my buyer, they agreed on a sale and the deal was closed with our assistance and everybody seemed to be happy about the deal. When I asked for my 5% commission, Mr. Mehlhorn refused to pay me, because as he stated "I spent a long time with the client, discussing the price. That was your job, not mine!" I said I could not discuss the price with my buyer because I did not know which price Mr. Mehlhorn would agree to. Finally Mr. Mehlhorn agreed to pay me 1.5% of the sales price. Which I rejected, since I had his signature on a contract stating 5%, not 1.5% Then I reported him to the police and we had a meeting with Mr. Mehlhorn at the police station. Mr. Mehlhorn still refused to pay and the police advised us to sue him for fraud. So we hired a lawyer and sued Mr. Mehlhorn and his Thai wife for fraud. This case lasted for 12 months before we finally WON THE CASE and the court ordered Mr. Mehlhorn to pay us the full commission. After this incident, Mr. Mehlhorn began to write these terrible things about me and my wife and our company all over the internet. He wanted revenge and wanted to harm our business, just because we dared sue him. Everyone reading this can check the rest of Google and you will discover that in my 18 years in Thai real estate I only had this single complaint... but we are actually innocent! Thanks for reading.
ID