Atlantic Nissan - Ripped off down pament on lease

Update by user Apr 07, 2016

Misrepresatation misleading, Provided Reg. manager my issues to make things right sent 11 Emails of issues he said he would look into it and never called or email me back. Contacted headquarters they said they cannot help with independent company,s.

Original review posted by user Apr 06, 2016
I had a chevolet cruze lease that had 4-5 lease payments left. I received from Chevolet, Hyundai, and Nissan, the pull ahead lease program letter. I had 2 new cars from Chevolet and was happy customer, but I wanted a change so I went to Atlantic nissan where I was told that they would take my Cruze and waiver all remaining lease payments and Fees, I had the letter for the pull ahead lease program from atlantic which I gave to the sales girl, and she told me all payments and fees are waivered.After 5 hours, I put down $4820, includes taxs and dmv fees etc, for a $170 a month for 3 years. I had excellent credit. My friend loved my car and I refered her to Nissan but she went to Nissan Smithtown. When I saw her last sunday she was so happy with her new Sentra, she Had the SR Trim model, alloy wheels,spoiler,Nav, back up camera etc, I asked her how much her payment was for this model and she said $140 month for 3 yrs lease.She put down $1500 and $700 for her trade in. I was upset and told her what I put down she said thats not right...She photocopied her agreement and gave it to me and told me to go back to the dealership to see what they could do and why such a difference. Last Monday I went into your store and spoke with the lease manager gave him both lease agreements and ask why and what he could do to make things right. His answer was afterlooking at the 2 agreements was my buyout option price at the end of lease was lower than my friends, I told him because she has the SR model and that had nothing to do with it, then he said that , I should not ask other peoples lease price $ or house mortgage or rent $. He had NO business saying that. Then he went to the computer came back and said Now I know why, its because you had 4-5 lease payments left on the Chevolet Cruze. I told him that I had the letter for pull ahead lease program and all fees and remaining payments were waivered, and that it does not say that in my agreement. I was very angry and upset and told him I would never buy or lease from Atlantic again, he said nothing then I left. I WILL NEVER lease or buy another car from your dealership. Misleading and misrepesenting bunch of crooks you have working for you. I should of read the Better Business Bureau reviews before I step foot into your showroom. I have filed a complaint with Nissan headquarters and I will be filing a complaint to the BBB. I have told many friends and family to NEVER go to Atlantic Nissan and to do business with Nissan Smithtown a MUCH better store and great Sales people. I tried to resolve my issues with the lease manager and all he gives me is B..S.... You should be ashamed of yourselves. If I could I would Protest outside your showroom and warn people to not enter.VERY UNHAPPY CUSTOMER.
ID
Jackson, New Jersey
Service
Atlantic Nissan Auto Leasing
Cons
  • Staff
  • Sales finance lease manager
  • Sales
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Loss
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution