Dean Graziosi - Cancel subscription

Hello Good afternoon, I am currently being charged again $59.dollars for the underground millionaire mastermind yearly and I have not used the subscription since last year, I only used it for 2 months, can I please cancel the subscription as well as get a refund back, I thought since the beginning that I had to renew the subscription if I was using it, but I am not, actually I have been unsubscribing all your emails I keep getting from dean degraziosi team, because they are spamming my email, would you please be kind enough to issue a refund of my $59 that I was charged on the 22nd of august 2020, since I no longer use these services and will no longer use them ever again. I wish to never get charged again please. Thank you have a great day.
#1915681

Hello Savanna, Thank you for contacting us! In order for us to assist you better please email us at Support@mastermind.com with your full name and email address that you use to sign into your account.

Once we have this information we will be able to help further. Sincerely, Ryan Walsh

ID