Verified Reviewer

Wall And Associates - Tax Resolution Review from Kansas City, Missouri

Not a smart use of your money.

All in, I lost roughly $12,000 with W&A. I can't say that they were dishonest with me - in fact the lead tax contact was quite helpful. Since we were going to wait 3 months for the IRS to respond, he/she recommended I put my account on "work stop."

After that - I didn't need them. They IRS settled for $100 without any intervention from Wall - but they did try and collect another $2K a day or two before I found out.

While their tax agent was good, Wall's service VASTLY overpriced and preys on desperate tax payers. I could have hired a top notch tax attorney for less.

Wall And Associates Reply:
Wall & Associates, Inc. is one of the largest tax representation firms in the country. We serve taxpayers in all 50 states and no matter what the nature of your tax controversy - we have a solution.

We are committed to customer satisfaction and helping our clients put their tax problems behind them.

Unfortunately, our office is unable to identify the individual responsible for this comment as a client of our office. Our goal is to address all concerns regarding our office in a timely and responsible manner. If you are a former or current client of Wall & Associates, Inc. and have questions about your case, we encourage you to reach out to our office at 800-989-5911 so that we may address your concerns directly and quickly.

To find out a little bit more about Wall & Associates, Inc. and to see what solutions we offer we encourage you to check us out at:

If you are curious to see some of our recent success stories and see the power that Wall & Associates, Inc. can leverage in resolving your tax controversy we encourage you to check out our blog at:

Remember, tax problems are serious business and it pays to have someone knowledgeable and competent on your side. Wall & Associates, Inc. has over 30 years of experience in addressing all manner of tax controversies. By leveraging the power of our experienced staff, you can rest assured that you are in safe caring hands and you don’t have to face the IRS alone.

Sincerely,