Verified Reviewer

Neon Beach - BROKEN NEON SIGN...NO REFUND/REIMBURSEMENT

Neon Beach - BROKEN NEON SIGN...NO REFUND/REIMBURSEMENT
Update by user Sep 20, 2020

one month update:they eventually responded and after much back and forth, decided to express ship me a new sign. my new sign works, but I went through so much stress and waiting to finally get it. from the moment i received the broken sign to the moment they shipped out my new sign, it took them a month and a half.they were adamant about not refunding me completely, but at least they were able to get me my sign.

Original review posted by user Aug 19, 2020
TERRIBLE customer service and my neon sign I bought was BROKEN!! All they offered me was a discount on my next purchase which won't be necessary because I will not be buying from this company ever again!!! The fact that I paid nearly $500 for a neon sign that now won't even light up is ridiculous!!! I don't know why it won't work with the new AC/DC adapter I had to buy ON MY OWN DIME, but it's clearly an issue now with the sign itself and they WOULD NOT fix this issue. Not only did my remote control not work, but the AC/DC adapter AND the sign itself are now not functioning. What's more, the sign itself was not exactly how it was advertised online, which is the only saving grace because now it is only there for display and does NOT LIGHT UP! A refund or replacement is the BARE MINIMUM they could do since they boast 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED on their website. DO NOT BUY FROM NEON BEACH! Terrible quality all around.

User's recommendation: Do NOT buy from NeonBeach.com.

ID
Product
Neon Beach Lights
Cons
  • Terrible customer service
  • False advertisement
  • Untimely response
Loss