Wall And Associates - Tax Resolution Review from Reading, Pennsylvania

Why is wall and Associates entitled to run Nationwide with fake and not true commercials and publicity they're supposed to assist the consumer in regaining and performing their duties and trustfulness and integrity to make a solution with IRS issues the normal person cannot do it themselves with making phone calls so that's why you hire a company with Integrity they do not have no Integrity the owner and all the employees are liars they're cheating people the money that you pay on the uke already set up half of that with the IRS I hired a tax company in my local area and they performed what one associate was supposed to do and a couple months instead they prolong it almost 2 years spending close to $6,000 with them I am so upset with him I just cannot stand him anymore because they're liars and thieves I hope everybody gets together and form a class action suit against the *** they are *** bags of the Earth and leeches I hope I hope Karma comes around and everybody gets what they want but let's take a stand and take him down....

Wall And Associates Reply:
Wall & Associates, Inc. is one of the largest tax representation firms in the country. We serve taxpayers in all 50 states and no matter what the nature of your tax controversy - we have a solution.

We are committed to customer satisfaction and helping our clients put their tax problems behind them.

Unfortunately, our office is unable to identify the individual responsible for this comment as a client of our office. Our goal is to address all concerns regarding our office in a timely and responsible manner. If you are a former or current client of Wall & Associates, Inc. and have questions about your case, we encourage you to reach out to our office at 800-989-5911 so that we may address your concerns directly and quickly.

To find out a little bit more about Wall & Associates, Inc. and to see what solutions we offer we encourage you to check us out at:

If you are curious to see some of our recent success stories and see the power that Wall & Associates, Inc. can leverage in resolving your tax controversy we encourage you to check out our blog at:

Remember, tax problems are serious business and it pays to have someone knowledgeable and competent on your side. Wall & Associates, Inc. has over 30 years of experience in addressing all manner of tax controversies. By leveraging the power of our experienced staff, you can rest assured that you are in safe caring hands and you don’t have to face the IRS alone.

The Wall & Associates, Inc. Management Team

Please contact me at 816-405-5667 if you have not already done so.

Service
Wall And Associates Tax Resolution

Wall And Associates - Tax Resolution Review from Reading, Pennsylvania

Hi my name is Luis I am a retired police officer and also to tour Iraq veteran with 27 years of military service I also had to hire wall so she is because of a mistake the IRS was charging me for late filing since 2006 but I was overseas at the time so I was tax free since the IRS did not notice they were charging me penalties so I did not know what to do after several years in a military on active duty I had to hire Warren Associates and drop a large amount of money down and pay a monthly fee for up to almost a year-and-a-half two years spending five to six thousand dollars with them I also was a scam they never told me anything about what was going on I spoke to the IRS they didn't even hear from them at all there was no type of communication between all three of us dress myself or Wall Associates every time they kept asking me for more and more documents which they already had I had the emails to prove it that they send it to me and also once the IRS was kept piling up penalties I hired a local tax person which took him five months to solve my case and I could not believe this if there's anybody out there that is doing the class action suit I like to be part of it already spoke to a congressperson and an attorney so if you're interested or if anybody has other interests and they're starting a class action suit or if there's already one started please email me at amas.mma@***.com.... sorry for any misspelled words I'm using my voice command on the text on my phone please please someone contact me about this to start something I think there's enough people to start a class action suit I don't want to go alone in this...

The Wall & Associates, Inc. Management Team

Please contact me at 816-405-5667 if you have not already done so.

Service
Wall And Associates Tax Resolution
Reason of review
Poor customer service

Wall And Associates - Review in Tax services category from Reading, Pennsylvania

I would like to start a class action suit against wall associates if anybody is interested please email me at amas.mma@***.com with your information I have an attorney if we get enough people we can get our money back from these thieves, and get. Our money back!!!!!

Wall And Associates Reply:
Wall & Associates, Inc. is one of the leading tax resolution firms in the country. With our attention to detail and thorough knowledge of IRS and state taxing procedures you can rest assured that you are hiring the best in the industry.

Our office has reviewed the poster’s statements listed here. We are committed to answering the concerns of our clients in a timely and efficient manner. We encourage them to reach out to us at 800-989-5911 so that we can address any lingering concerns they may have.

For more information about Wall & Associates, Inc. we encourage you to check out some of the links below.

To browse some of our highest dollar successes ever we encourage you to check us out at http://wallandassociatesresults.com

If you want to learn more about Wall & Associates, Inc. and the tax resolution process we encourage you to check us out at http://wallandassociates.net

Remember, tax problems can be stressful, but with Wall & Associates, Inc. on your side you don’t have to face the IRS alone.

The Wall & Associates, Inc. Management Team

I want in on a class action suit,NOW

I am in....wished I had look this I formation up prior to meeting with sale Rep today...

Tracy.a.darnell@boeing.com

I'm in!

I'm in!!

Still no issue resolve, wall and Associates saw this post and gave me a call back they said he'll try to help me to get some type of resolvement they call me three and a half weeks later and said they could not do anything that they did everything by the book and that the IRS was late with everything that's why was prolong it but when I took my taxes to a local tax person who took their time it only took 4 to 5 months to get everything completed.

Will email you today...I am in!

This is starting to be really weird.

I've got this number in my phone book for Tracy, that I've been talking to for almost a year through my personal email.

Who are you?

What is going on here?

Please contact me at 816-405-5667

Hello,

Do you actually have an attorney ready to proceed? So far I did not have a luck finding an attorney that is willing to work on contingency fees on our case, even though it seems we lost the most money here with them, over 50K. Believe it or not.

Please contact me.