Nastydress - Still poor company!

Well, if the tracking on the site reflects that there is NO UPDATES to the shipping status as of today March 15, 2016, that tells me there has been NO MOVEMENT of the goods since it was shipped out. It takes far more than 3 days to get from CHINA to the USA and clear customs AND get to Kentucky. It takes 3 days just to get from Fancy Farm, Ky to Clarksville, Tn. via overnight delivery so how can this get to me from CHINA in 3 days and through customs if their site shows there is NO progress on it after shipping out on the 8th from the wharehouse. I am not an ***...and they are still *** due to several reasons besides that. They have an online chat that DOES NOT WORK and their response to my ONE question in regards to size of the product was inaccurate so I still have no idea on the size of head circumference fits of the product but they also say they will not accept refunds on wrong size. I will never order from them again.

Dear bawynner,

Thank your for your message.

We very much regret issue and We really want to work with you to make this right.

Our phone number is 3053071030(USA Customers)

For more information about the issue you want to contact us via browsing:

http://support.nastydress.com/ Could you please offer us your order number to check the details for you? Thank you again for bringing these matters to our attention. Nastydress Customer Service http://www.nastydress.com/

I HAD JUST PLACE IN ORDER FOR MARCH 15TH 2016, AND IAM LETTING YOU KNOW IAM A NEW CUSTOMER. I LOOKED YOU UP ON THE ON THE INTERNET YESTERDAY AND I HOPE I WILL BE TREATED CORRECTLY.

@CLAUDE E GRIFFIN JR

I hope someone is as it appears there are many who have not been satisfied with their service as my complaint (which you commented on) reflects.

Order Details

Package(s) Shipped Out

Tracking Number: IB145735****2406 Update date: 03/07/2016 07:44:21 AM PST View Tracking Message

X 1

Tracking Information

Sorry, your shipping information has not updated yet!

View more comments (3)
ID
Mayfield, Kentucky
Cons
  • Customer service
  • Bad buisness
  • Refund policy
Reason of review
Problem with delivery

Resolved: Nastydress - RIP OFF even the shipping

I have not received my order yet and I paid to get it within 3-7 days from the time it was shipped out. It was shipped out on March 8 from the wharehouse but I still have not received it and my order on this site reflects that there is NO UPDATES to the shipping status as of today March 15, 2016. Why did I pay for a service that is NOT honored? Where is my order? Expedited Shipping3 - 7 business days $8.25 (35% OFF) Add Shipping Insurance to your order$1.27 (Total Delivery Time = Processing Time + Shipping Time) Order Number: J160301****252711Status: Shipped out Order time: 03/01/2016 11:35:25 AM Support Center Order Submitted Payment Received Processing Order Shipped out Order Details Package(s) Shipped Out

Dear Customer,

Thank your for your message.

We checked that your parcel has been delivered, please kindly check the link: http://www.myib.com/tracking/

We have sent you the email for details, please check it.

Thank you again for bringing these matters to our attention.

Nastydress Customer Service http://www.nastydress.com/

Been waiting for ever for my shipment ..don't order from there

It says 3-7 business days. They have until March 18th to get it to you. Business days are Monday through Friday.

@Anonymous

Really? If it takes 3 days for overnight delivery from Fancy Farm, Ky to Clarksville, Tn.

(which I know as I do this every month), how on earth can a shipment from CHINA (that has not moved since it was shipped out on March 8th according to tracking details on Nastydress.com) arrive by the 18th? (by the way that is the same three days it takes to get from TN. to Ky which is only one state away with overnight delivery. Think they will fly it in to Fancy Farm, Ky?

I doubt it! They are too cheap to do that.

View more comments (3)
Resolved
ID
Service
Nastydress Shipping Service
Cons
  • Delivery paid extra for goods i have yet to receive
Reason of review
Charged for expedited shipping and still have NOT received my order.
Loss
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution