Imagn Digital - Took $14,000 - Then Vanished

We hired PH Marketing and Mia Kay to provide us with live transfers for $1,400 each. We spent $14,000 with this "agency" and after the sale, Mia Kay was no where to be found. Calls, texts, emails...nothing. Our lawyers have tried to work with their legal team and still nothing but the run-around. They delivered 1 call and nothing else. They went silent. Mia Kay also owns another marketing agency, Imagn Digital, which provides online marketing services. Mia Kay is a fraud and should not be trusted. We have tried for the last month and a half to work with her and her team to get this issue resolved to no avail. Now, we are told by her legal counsel that the business has gone bankrupt, leaving us holding the $14,000 and lost revenue to boot. STAY AWAY FROM ANYTHING MIA KAY TOUCHES.

You should call Ed Weber at Ed Weber Law. He was suing her 2 years ago for the same thing.

You should of checked her out on Ripoff Report. She took myself and 5 other companies fro thousands for leads.

She was in business with Tim Slater. Stay away from her and Toim Slater.

View more comments (1)
ID
Fort Collins, Colorado
Service
Imagn Digital Leads
Pros
  • What they were selling if it was real sounded great
Cons
  • Took money and ran
  • Failure to deliver on contract
  • No communication after the sale
Reason of review
FRAUD. Failure to Deliver on Contractual Agreement
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Mako Marketing Group - Paid in Full, Never Delivered Product

We hired Mako Marketing to generate phone calls. The sales person said, in email, that the calls were answered by a live person and then sent to us if they are interested in treatment of addiction. This was not the case. We purchased 1,000 calls for $19,000 and were sent 460 calls. The vast majority of these calls were people calling back a robo-dialer upset that they were being called multiple times a day. I tried to work with Jason Brian, the CEO and Founder of the business but to no avail. I hired an attorney and went back and forth with Mr. Brian, costing me money in the process. I finally gave in and realized these scammers aren't going to refund us, so might as well get the calls we paid for. That was two weeks ago, and multiple emails from my attorneys, and no response. There is a reason Jason Brian was dragged in front of congress to testify about his marketing practices for this "marketing firm" and Treatmentcalls.com. Do NOT USE THESE PEOPLE. They will say whatever is needed to get you to sign on the line, then not provide you what was promised, or what required by their contract.
ID