Hibu - Update to my original review

Hibu does not want to help you. They make it extremely difficult to get things done efficiently. We are still trying to delete our account and transfer our domain. They have only been helpful to me once I left my original review, not when I have emailed or called. They do not care about the businesses that they work for, all they want is money. Their quality of service is awful. They haven't updated our information for 6 years, and we have been trying to communicate with them nonstop. They make you pay additional fees for literally everything, even if we don't want it. Hibu is a scam. Don't even get me started about their cancellation policy. They place you on hold for an extravagant amount of time and ask every 2 seconds if you want to change your mind. You cannot rely on this company at all. Please, I am begging you not to use Hibu.

User's recommendation: Use anything other then Hibu.

#1975208

I too am going to update my original review. For now, I will add here that I have now read all of the reviews about HIBU and I feel very stupid for choosing them for my advertising needs.

The process of getting my website to 'go live' took several months in which I lost possible revenues from lost exposure. I was told in April of 2020 it would take about ONE month to build my website and synchronize all of the other 'products', such as social media ads. I was also told I was agreeing to a 6 month contract, which would have made that contract ending in October 2020. HIBU messed around so long that the website didn't even 'go live' until October of 2020!

When I called to find out why it took so long they told me the contract was just now starting in October and I am on the hook with them until April of 2020. This company is DECEPTIVE. Do not trust their word. They are fast talkers and see naive people like myself coming a mile away.

PageHub is much better!

They have charged me the same amount for one year that HIBU is charging me per month, which is $1,110. WAY too much!

ID
Service
Hibu Seo Service
Cons
  • Failure to communicate or respond
  • Scam for money
  • Not as advertised
Preferred solution
Apology

Hibu - They just take your money and they don't actually help you

Hibu is awful. We have been trying to cancel our subscription for the past 8 years, and they still have not done it. All they want is to take your money. First off, they ask for 65 dollars A MONTH to use them. Then, when you try to get in contact with them it takes months for them to get back to you. Finally, they say that they are going to do something but never come through. If I could vote 0/5 stars, I would.

User's recommendation: Never use Hibu. It is a scam.

#1912274

Good day, I'm reaching out again to see if you'd like to pursue resolution with us. Please email csescalations@hibu.com with "attn: John" in the subject line, and we'll be able to help. If you have any additional information or documentation you can provide, that would be greatly appreciated.

ID
Product
Hibu Website
Cons
  • Very dishonest
  • Deceptive billing
  • Ripped off
Loss