Ralph Lauren - Problems with RETURNS, and mixed messages from company's employees.

Update by user Aug 17, 2020

Chat session 2.5 days later yielded a few MORE facts, the woman on the 14th had not given. SHE had said the refund would not be granted (even though I had called during the original framework I had been given - BEFORE MY illness, and my family's issues, the cancelled Christmas, the gathering of FOOD and medications, the last medical visit ...

before I SHUT DOWN all other human contact - at least in person, until my helper had recovered from foot surgery and was able to DRIVE again). It seems all I DO .. is deal with consumer issues, paperwork and HOW I will a. PAY my necessary costs, b.

catch up on MEDICAL tests/meetings, buy new glasses, and ...SOMEHOW, c. manage to make it HOME to see my elderly MOTHER - BEFORE she dies. Several reasons WHY I was UNABLE to take care of THIS matter ... back in Dec-Jan., or since.

I didn't get to complete my DEGREE, when relocation after "Katrina" I felt COMPELLED to leave New Orleans AT THAT TIME.So, I have also been ORGANIZING the FUTURE TRIP - to patch THAT up - 15 years later. It is MUCH too complicated, and causes me CONSIDERABLE PAIN and DISTRESS in the years 15 since I left.

Original review posted by user Aug 16, 2020
Being told ONE "fact", verifying said "fact", with different employees, then finding some time later (due to illness and many other family problems) that they can no longer DO such a thing as was once promised, that I was told TOLD, advised NOT to WORRY about. THIS it turns out was a FICTION.

User's recommendation: Beware of ANY "promise" NOT in WRITING. Get it in WRITING!

ID
#2120080 Review #2120080 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Service
Ralph Lauren Customer Care
Pros
  • Although disapointing materials at times
  • Generally solid products
Cons
  • Lack of concern
  • Poor quality
  • Did not care that the do not worry came from their own employees
Loss