Megabus breaking down

Megabus breaking down
I took the 1:00pm Megabus from 30th street Pennsylvania station to NYC, on August 16, and it broke down at the Benjamin Franklyn bridge. Many people were complaining that the driver was not explaining what was happening or going to happen etc... but I believe it was because he was trying to get it started and was on the phone trying to get help! I was at the front and was able to hear his conversations, so I knew he was doing all he could. One customer became very confrontational, and it was concerning. We Eventually had to get off the bus and climb over to the grass area. I was nervous not knowing what to expect, but to my surprise in no time at all there was another bus for us! The whole process may have taken about half an hour and we were all fine. The only concerns I had was that I felt that even though we were all sitting individually, we were too close to each other. The seats are not really far apart nor was there any tape or something to divide them. In general, I am very pleased and thank you with your service!
ID
#2119966 Review #2119966 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Service
Megabus Customer Care
Pros
  • On time and clean
  • Affordable tickets
Cons
  • Seating arrangement and many do not wear mask
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution