Verified Reviewer

Update by user Aug 17, 2020

I ordered formely on Ali but everything was fine. I got what I paid for.

But this seler is a fraud. He ask me to cancel the dispute and he said he will refund me after that. Thereafter he said, that he can't refund me. Instead order something else.

I accepted. He wrote me what I have to do.

After all he texted me many times, that I have to pay the order. He doesn't understand(or simply just scam me) that I paid before.

Original review posted by user Aug 16, 2020
I ordered a product on Aliexpress. Not arrived. I opened a dispute. The seller persuaded me to order another product and he refunded the amount as he could not directly transfer it to my account. I agreed. I made another order. The seller just tells me to pay for the order. I didnt get the product or my money back. The seller pulled the time until I can't report him. 801193****012932 - order ID 164080****3514 - tracking number Intellisafe Store is the company name on Aliexpress - Do not buy from them!! The company name - Shenzhen HengZhiHui Electronic Commerce Co.,Ltd -

User's recommendation: Do not buy on Aliexpress.

ID
#2119689 Review #2119689 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Product
Aliexpress Marketplace
Pros
  • Affordability free shipping
Cons
  • Customer support
  • Reliability of delivery
  • Lack of answers and not resolve my problems
Loss