Junior Reviewer

Resolved: Zolucky - They don't send out what you order. I placed an order on 11/14/20 and still haven't received anything. They gave a tracking number for 2 items and it's to a Track 17 website.

Update by user Jan 22, 2021

Company fixed the issue and I have been provided with partial refund. Got refund for 2 items not sent..

Original review posted by user Dec 22, 2020
The Track 17 website said it didn't recognize the tracking number. This company just takes your money and doesn'tBe suYou send the products you buy I am out $140 because I fell for the nice products they advertised. Don't fall prey to this company. They are in China and don't have ethical rules.

User's recommendation: You take a risk when you buy from China. You can only reach them by email and they don't respond quickly.

Resolved
ID
Pros
  • Nice cloths advertised
Cons
  • Refuse to cancel order upon request and prior to items shipping

Zolucky - Haven't received my order

I placed an order totaling $125.60 on 11/14/20 and haven't received anything. I have emailed them several times and they keep saying a customer service rep will get back to me but never did.

User's recommendation: Check to make sure company is in the U.S. Overseas companies have no phone number to call easily and can take a long time to receive order.

ID
Pros
  • Good prices to attract customers
Cons
  • Order has not been delivered after 33 days

Jayde Flamingo - Haven't received products bought

On 09/18/2020, I bought a Hair Bun Maker (Order #1260) and have not received it. Then on 09/22/2020, I bought another one (Order #1288) because the color I originally bought on Order #1260 was wrong. Although I did notify them that I wanted to change the color, they didn't change it. So, I ordered another one. It is one month since my original order and I still haven't received anything. I have written them 2 emails, and they have not responded. I realize it is shipped from China, but a month is really too long for this shipment not to arrive. I have had other orders from China and it didn't take this long.

User's recommendation: Beware of ordering from any China based company as they don't have customer service phone numbers you can easily call and it takes weeks to receive the product. You can check if it is located in China by checking the "Contact Us" tab.

Service
Jayde Flamingo Shipping Service
Pros
  • Cheap prices
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered

Junior Reviewer

Ninacloak - Was successfully resolved. Got my refund for one of the items and the other one was sent.

I originally wrote them a few emails stating that I wanted a refund. They wrote back that they could only refund me for 1 of the items. The other one was already sent. This is unbelievable because before I asked for a refund, they wrote me to say both items were unavailable. So that is why I asked for a refund.

User's recommendation: Since my initial reporting, this company has been good about refunding me. I think it was because PissedConsumer helped me get the actions done. Thank you PissedConsumer for the help you gave me.

ID
Pros
  • Have gotten better at refunding and shipping
Cons
  • Are located in china so sizes are smaller
Preferred solution
No solutions necessary. Been refunded.

Ninacloak - Refund still not issued

Ninacloak - Refund still not issued
Update by user Sep 14, 2020

I was refunded $19.23 on 8/18/2020 for one item. They sent the other item, so, it was not refunded.

I did notify you of the status. I do have an issue with another company which I will be notifying you about.Thank you for your help with the refund.

Update by user Aug 15, 2020

Refund still not issued. Original email sent me on Aug 3rd stating that I could get a refund.

I emailed them back choosing that option. Have written 4 emails and have not gotten any responses. Order no. 1331****.

Case no. 101320****500.

Original review posted by user Aug 15, 2020
I was emailed stating that my order was cancelled due to the coronavirus situation in China. I had 2 options and I chose the one to get a full refund. That was back on August 3rd and I have yet to get my refund of $52.01. I have written 4 emails and gotten no responses.

User's recommendation: Be aware of shopping at this company because they don't respond to emails and terrible at issuing refunds.

Service
Ninacloak Customer Care
Pros
  • Good prices cute clothes
Cons
  • Very poor customer services
  • Do not give you your items or refund