CMee Scam - Avoid Pay Per Lead Services

I am running a small business in Auckland, New Zealand. I have a website (sorry but will not share my personal details over here) and I was planning to do some SEO or PPC so that I can increase my sales through visitors. I opted for “Cmee”, call itself one of the biggest SEO and PPC company in New Zealand but the fact is totally different. I called up this company, One of this company guy come to my place and he told me to buy one of their package for PPC. I have spent lots of $$$ and tried their service for more then 4 months and the result was ZERO. When I call them, no one answer properly. Then a guy named Chris, told me to send an email. I sent email but no replies. When I call Paul who is the owner of this company (and sound too friendly when he want money from my credit card) he said he don't know anything about the situation. Paul never get back to me with a solution or even an answer. I decided to stop my service, and got a call from Maggie, don't know who she is, but she is very rude lady with rough language, shouted me like it was my mistake. She was like IF I FEEL THEIR SERVICE IS NOT GOOD, IT WAS MY FAULT, BUT NOW I HAVE TO PAY COMPULSORY AND I HAVE NO OPTION. I request everybody who is reading this, NEVER... I repeat NEVER ever go to CMee for PPC, or else they will grab all your money during 6 to 8 months and you will get nothing for it.
ID
Auckland, Auckland
Cons
  • Pay per lead service
  • Pay per click
Reason of review