Moving Forward Relocation - Don’t Trust

My husband and I moved from Texas To North Carolina in early May. It took a few weeks to get our items which was fine. When it arrived the MOST IMPORTANT items were missing. Cleaning items, clothes, nicknacks, items that were not worth that much we received. Items that were IRREPLACEABLE was missing. Time after time we called with them saying we are working on it and time after time, nothing! One of the calls we were told get a lawyer, which looks like that will happen now. Our last call to Moving Forward they said it’s AAA Moving & Storage that lost it and not them. Fact of the matter when we hired Moving Forward, we had no idea that AAA Moving & Storage were the movers. Now we have to deal with both. In my opinion stay as far from MOVING FORWARD RELOCATION LLC as you can! Move it your self because they are a HORRIBLE company! Better Business Bureau next stop! Sad
ID
Daytona Beach, Florida
Service
Moving Apt Moving Service
Cons
  • Service
Reason of review
Problem with delivery
Loss

Molina Healthcare - Worst Insurance company EVER in my opinion!

I signed up with the company through the marketplace. Paid $302.00 out of my own pocket on December 2nd for coverage to start Jan 1,2016. They could not find out what the problem was with my account. It was not the marketplace, IT WAS ON MOLINA'S END! I even had a Molina broker trying to fix the problem for me to print my insurance cards. When I was finally able to print my insurance cards on Jan 14, 2016 then I find that no one takes Molina insurance around me. I canceled the insurance a couple of days later and ended up with BCBS (which they actually know what they are doing.) I ask for a refund because paying for the month of Jan getting to print my cards on Jan 14 (when they figured out the problem, then not finding a doctor I can actually see, I ask for the refund which they DENIED and said I had insurance the month of January. NO I DID NOT HAVE INSURANCE!!! I even went without my blood pressure medication because I could not even get that!!! Even the broker of Molina said he gets broken promises from their own company! My next stop is the marketplace and then the better business bureau.

My case has not been resolved nor will it be. But I have to say it is not because Ms.

Garcia from Molina did not try because she did. At the end of the day, I spent $302.00 for NOTHING!

We are sorry to hear you are not satisfied with your experience with Molina Healthcare. Molina Healthcare strives to provide the best care and service possible. So that we may more fully address your issue while protecting your privacy, please email your concern, name, state you reside, ID number and phone number to MemberServices@MolinaHealthcare.com and we will do our best to assist you.

@MolinaHealthcare

I do appreciate the phone call I received trying to get this matter resolved. I feel at least someone is trying to work with me on this matter.

Sandra