Verified Reviewer

Update by user Nov 18, 2020

I still have not heard anything from Paypal on this case. I did resend my complaint, but to no avail.

They evidently have no intention to resolve this issue. They have not lived up to their guarantee. Thought better of Paypal, but they let me down this time. I will never use them again and will discourage anyone else to not trust them.

Only thing I can do now is just forget about getting my money back. The amount is not enough to take any further action.

Update by user Sep 06, 2020

I have submitted information to Paypal regarding my experience. I have submitted to them the original paypal receipt with my address, UPS tracking showing it was not shipped to my address, and an email from the fraud division of UPS stating that the seller did not ship to me and tracking number had nothing to do with the item I bought. This was done a couple of weeks ago and I have not received any correspondence from Paypal.

Original review posted by user Aug 07, 2020
Bought product from seller. Did not receive. Checked on UPS tracker and saw it was delivered elsewhere, not to my address. Placed claim with Paypal and they sided with seller. Tried to email proof from UPS and UPS Fraud division and Paypal will not repond so that I can send them proof that my product was not shipped to me. Very frustrating.

User's recommendation: Do not trust Paypal on your transactions.

ID
Cons
  • Disappointing customer service and lack of communication
Loss