Travel Smart customer service

Travelsmart Vip Club #1109647
Hello,
Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We deeply apologize fo service you received as well as the long wait in order to get you your Tawain vacation. Please allow us to personally apologize and to see what we can do for you to fix our error. Please provide us with your email in the comment section so that we can contact you soon.
1 reply
No this is not true this is a *** travel smart tale your money without service

Vacation plan - TOTAL SCAM

Travelsmart Vip Club #1109644
Hello vjanet8012,
Thank you very much for voicing your concerns and providing us with invaluable feedback. We are deeply sorry for the level of service you received. Please understand that we believe our members deserve the best service possible and we are committed to providing it to you. Your frustration is completely understandable and we would like to the opportunity to speak with you and personally apologize and guarantee you VIP service. Could you please let us know what hotel you visited? Our motto is "Travel like a VIP" and we want all of our members to be treated like VIPs everywhere. Please provide us with your email in the comment section so that we may contact you and begin your adventure today.
comment to review:

Having real difficult time booking through TravelSmart

Travelsmart Vip Club #1109642
Hello,
Thank you for bringing this to our attention and sharing with us your feedback. We are truly sorry for our agents' errors. We understand how you may feel frustrated but rest assured that we have documented your comments and we intend to do everything we can to provide you with the service you deserve and truly unique vacation experiences. Here at TravelSmart VIP we believe you deserve an incredible vacation with VIP service. Please provide us with your email so we may contact you immediately not only to apologize but to fix any issues you may need.
comment to review:

Travelsmart Vip Club Vacation Package Review from Montego Bay, Saint James Parish

Travelsmart Vip Club #1109640
Hello Selina,
Thank you very much for voicing your concerns. We can guarantee that all TravelSmart VIP members are receiving the best discounts in all Blue Diamond Resorts. In regards to the savings we apologize for the lack of explanation since we can confidently guarantee that you will have not only the VIP service but tangible vacation savings as well.

Travelsmart Vip Club Cancellation Policy Review from Oakville, Ontario

Travelsmart Vip Club #1109638
Hello,
Thank you very much for informing us. We apologize for the inconvenience in your attempt to cancel. We would be interested to learn more about your experience please post a comment here and provide you with your email so we can contact you immediately.
1 reply
Travel Smart if you really want to help and be honest you wouldn't tell lies. I have been scammed and lied to. I contacted the person that sold me this scam from Royalton in Mexico and he was rude and said he will send his lawyers after me. "His name was Pepe". I would like a full refund. If your such a great company you will honor that.
Laurie
laurie.osborn@***.sd.us

Travelsmart Vip Club Booking Review from Port Elgin, Ontario

Travelsmart Vip Club #1109637
Hello,
We are deeply sorry for the for the service you received. Thank you very much for informing us of your concerns. Your frustration is completely understandable but please understand that this is not how we believe our members should be treated and allow us the opportunity to make things right. But lease provide us with your email so we can can reach out to you and review your membership. We look forward to speaking with you and assisting you with any issues you may have.

Beware of Sunwing, Royalton TravelSmart VIP Club

Travelsmart Vip Club #1109634
Hello,
Thank you very much for voicing your concerns. We can guarantee that all TravelSmart VIP members are receiving best discounts possible in all Blue Diamond Resorts. Please allow us the opportunity to speak with you and explain in depth the benefits of your membership. Please provide us with your email so that we may contact you and begin your adventure today.
0 4

Where are the savings in Travelsmart Vip Club

Travelsmart Vip Club #1109633
Hello,
Thank you very much for voicing your concerns. We apologize for the lack of explanation since we can confidently guarantee that you will have not only the VIP service but tangible vacation savings as well. As part of Sunwing Travel Group we do not take your concerns lightly and we would be happy to review your account with you. Please provide us with your email so we can reach out to you. Within the email we will need your full name, member ID, and any documentation you may have in regards to these charges. We are always here to help and answer any questions you may have.

Not worth the money

Travelsmart Vip Club #1109593
Hello Keith,
We are deeply concerned about you feeling frustrated. We now have your email, and we will look up for you in our system in order to contact you as soon as possible and to see how we can help you.
Thank you for sharing your thoughts.
Travel Smart VIP

Not worth the money

Travelsmart Vip Club #1108388
Thank you very much for informing us about this situation. As we said before, when we read your comments we were absolutely mortified to hear about your experience. As you already know, we are in the process of remedying this situation. Please provide us with your email so we can begin a dialogue and take care of this swiftly. We deeply apologize for letting you and your family down, and we guarantee that this will never happen again. Please give us the chance to say we are deeply sorry and make amends.
#1208335
Same scripted response almost each and every time.
Completely insincere and just designed to come across as an honorable company would.

Travelsmart Vip Club - Membership Review from Newmarket, Ontario

Travelsmart Vip Club #1105831
Hello,
We are eager to reach you and remedy this situation asap. We are very concerned in regards to your comments and take them very seriously. For us in TravelSmart VIP our members are our primary concern. We believe we have already tracked your membership details and we will be calling you tomorrow morning.
1 0

Travelsmart Vip Club - Membership Review from Gibbons, Alberta

Travelsmart Vip Club #1102999
Hello,
We are so delighted to hear that you and your husband Jim had a lovely stay at Royalton Punta Cana with your TravelSmart VIP membership!
Please, no thanks is necessary, it was our absolute pleasure to serve you.
Oh! And we love the picture of you with Lissette! We would love to have it in our Facebook page!
We hope to see you soon around!
0 2

Cancel of contract #524****

Travelsmart Vip Club #1101238
Dear Anita,
Please know that we at TravelSmart VIP have received your complaint and member services has been informed.
Thank you for providing us with your email and member ID. We will be reviewing your account and we will be in touch.
Sincerely, TravelSmart VIP
1 2
#1206917
Anita have they reached out to you because I'm in the same situation. I want my plan cancelled we just signed up for this and were not told about half of the additional charges we will have to take on when we plan our vacation. It kills me what a scam I feel this is taking advantage of people on vacation and pestering them. They didn't let us leave for 6 hrs. please let me know how this worked out for you dina.bianco@***.com and if Travelsmart see's this please contact me. I've been trying every email I was given on the cards of directors and the emails all come back undeliverable. I've tried the chat line calling the 888 # that hangs up on you and no success. I want to CANCEL!
comment to review:

Can't get any satisfaction and lied to time after time

Travelsmart Vip Club #1101234
Dear Member,
We are deeply sorry that you have had such an unpleasant experience. Rest assure that at TravelSmart VIP we believe you deserve only the best experience and your vacation should be enjoyable.
Please give us a chance to remedy the situation and provide us with your email by replying to this comment so we can contact you. Once this occurs you will be contacted promptly with an email. Within the email that we send please provide us with your full name and member ID.
With this information we can begin working on your account quickly.
Sincerely, TravelSmart VIP
1 1
2 replies
#1161962
Today travel Smart did her best to get me in with their total lies and the total efforts to get me sign with them a new contract but not even a foul or insean person can buy this . They try harder to sell you a dream a dream that start with a small amount of 27900 plus fees ..... They think I never did business at all in my life . So travel smart for all your lies , all you discrimination and racist says for my and my wife welcome to my world . I'm really impatient to return to Canada and I already called my lawyer. And I'm ready to spend the hole 30000 $ just to make you understand that their is a consequence for your act .
Any one with start this fight just answer to my message and I will contact you .

Refund

Travelsmart Vip Club #1098567
Hello Dear Member,
After reading your post we felt deeply troubled by your claims there is no reason why you should have went through this experience and we do not want it to happen again.
We are so sorry that this inconvenience had occurred. Here at TravelSmart VIP we take these matters very seriously. We are convinced that everyone deserves an excellent and unique vacation experience and we would like to help you.
Please give us a chance to remedy the situation and provide us with your email by replying to this comment so we can contact you. Within the email please provide us with your full name, member ID, and if you have the receipt for the bottles please provide us with a copy as well.
We are already taking actions on your case, and we want to locate you right away to apologize personally.
With your Membership information we will personally begin reviewing your account as well as speaking with the individuals who you previously mentioned. Sincerely, TravelSmart VIP
1 1
1 reply
we just came back from Chic Punta Cana and realized that with were trap in a fraud. Thinking that a canadian agency as Sunwing would take such avantage of us is incredible. I feel very bad.
There is NO advantage of paying 10 000$ for that at all!!!! You want get what they promise
If there's is a canadian legal procedure taken please contact me at stardustemi@***.com