Travelsmart Vip Club #1788751
Hi Anonymous, As we mentioned above, please feel free to log in to the members' access section of our website to verify all the information detailed above. If you could provide us with your member ID or contract number we will gladly assist you further.

Travelsmart Vip Club #1788750
Hi Tracy, Please feel free to log in to the member access section of our website where the header section is our privacy policy and guarantees, as we mentioned there is also the link to the frequently asked questions regarding the incident. The email campaigns were sent out to all members at the principal email address registered to your account at the time of purchase. As we're sure you can appreciate, for security reasons, facebook messenger is not used for addressing situations of a sensitive nature and we are able to see that you have been in contact with our resort team via email but by all means, we will have them reach out to you once again in order to continue assisting you.
Tracy S Sqt
Hello Travel Smart. Thank you for your reply. Yes I have been in contact with the one person at the resort where we upgraded our membership, however we are not receiving any information other than there is an investigation. I had written a detailed message to Claudia at the resort and asked for it to be forwarded to management. I do not know if this has happened. I have also reached out through email to travel smart twice now and have not received a reply. A few of the questions are in regards to this latest post from you stating the an email was sent out to the primary email of all of your members regarding these incidents. Like I’ve said, neither my husband or myself have received such emails and would appreciate a copy sent to us via email. I have also asked I do regarding the FQA’s because I cannot find any option on our tablet while logged into travelsmart where there are FAQ’s that mention this incident/ I am hoping for help to find this information, nobody has gotten back in touch with us (your auto-reply states usually within a few hours- it’s been a couple of days now and still no reply. I have tried to speak with management, however they were of course unavailable so I wa...

Travelsmart Vip Club #1788045
Good Afternoon Tracy, Once again we're very concerned to hear about your situation and we appreciate you taking the time to bring it to our attention. We must clarify that several communications were sent out to our members, and information regarding the situation is readily available on our website including our privacy policies to safeguard all payment information as well as details of the only official payment options and accounts. As this situation was reported directly to our service team and you have been and continue to be in direct contact with our agents; they will continue to assist you directly regarding this matter.
2 replies
I’m a travelsmart VIP member and know that what TS is saying is all lies. I haven’t got any notice that there’s a scam going on. Thanks TS for letting your members know they’re at risk. Not the company I thought u were.

DO NOT USE-TOTAL SCAM

Travelsmart Vip Club #1785390
Hi VioletSparrow, Unfortunately, we are unable to check your account until you provide us with your membership details as we requested above. As we're sure you can appreciate we have over 15,000 members who actively use their membership so we are unable to identify our members from anonymous usernames. We are more than willing to assist you however in order to do so we will need you to contact us via the address listed above with your membership details. Once we receive your details our team will gladly clear up any confusion you may have as to how your membership discounts can be applied as well as how the Best Price Guarantee works. We're confident you will be more than happy with your membership once you fully understand how to use it.
comment to review:

Stay away from Travelsmart and do not believe them, they are liars!

Travelsmart Vip Club #1785255
Dear Member, First and foremost we are truly sorry to hear about your recent health concerns. We understand that this membership is not for everyone and we are sorry if you felt obligated to purchase at any time. Regarding the allegations mentioned within your review, we can confirm that we do indeed have a Royalton resort in St Lucia that offers the VIP service and preferential pricing that our members frequently enjoy. If you could reach out to us directly with your membership details and referencing this review to socialmedia@travelsmartvip.com we will gladly ensure that a member of our service team looks into your situation and assists you in resolving any unfortunate misunderstandings that may have unintentionally occurred. We look forward to hearing from you and assisting you further.

Don’t buy

Travelsmart Vip Club #1785249
Dear HarshLemming850, We're sorry to hear you have been experiencing difficulties in using your membership. We offer assistance online, via our toll-free numbers as well as via email to all our members in order to facilitate the use of the membership. If you could send us your membership details to socialmedia@travelsmartvip.com , referencing this review, we will gladly assist you further in using your membership as well as clearing up any doubts you have as to how your membership discounts work as well as the benefits you have included. We look forward to hearing from you and assisting you further.

DO NOT USE-TOTAL SCAM

Travelsmart Vip Club #1785246
Dear VioletSparrow, We're sorry to hear you have been experiencing difficulties with your membership payments. The account debits are programmed to continue until the full balance of the membership has been paid off. If you could reach out to us at socialmedia@travelsmartvip.com with your membership details and referencing this review we will gladly have our finance department look into the situation for you. Regarding your allegation that cheaper rates can be found online, please keep in mind that we are part of the same travel group alongside the resorts we offer therefore guaranteeing our accommodation rates to be the lowest on the market. This is also why we offer a best price guarantee to all members, details of which can be found within your membership guide.
1 1
Karishma Yrb
Typical BS response without actually checking my account. If you had done your due diligence, you would see that I AM PAID IN FULL. Feel free to contact me although I won’t hold my breath This so called travel club is a scam and I don’t know how y’all sleep at night. In regard to my “allegation” of cheaper rates, I invite ANYONE to go to BookIt.com and compare. Let’s keep in mind the flight IS INCLUDED, unlike your ridiculousness!

Cancellation

Travelsmart Vip Club #1770979
We would very much appreciate that so that we can ensure your situation is addressed and resolved promptly for you.

Cancellation

Travelsmart Vip Club #1770932
Dear Member, First and foremost we must clarify that TravelSmart does not participate in the purchasing or reselling of memberships and/or contracts. We would very much appreciate it if you could reach out to us directly with your membership details and further information, referencing this review, to socialmedia@travelsmartvip.com so that we can look into the situation for you and clear up any misunderstandings pertaining to the type of contract you currently have.
Petcharat J
I sent the e-mail to socialmedia@***.com since October 24,2019 but nobody contact me back. Today I will send you my information again and I will wait to hear from you.

Complete Scam!

Travelsmart Vip Club #1770672
Dear Poster, We are sorry to hear that you have formed this unfounded impression of our company. We would very much like the chance to discuss your feedback further in order to resolve any issues you may be experiencing. Please send your membership details, referencing this review, to socialmedia@travelsmartvip.com so that a member of our team can reach out to you directly.
comment to review:

I am a travel smart member

Travelsmart Vip Club #1769088
Dear Member, We're very concerned to read about your experience, especially given that Royalton Blue Waters is a firm favourite amongst our members for the high-quality service and amenities it offers. We have a TravelSmart member service team in each club resort, including Blue Waters, that is dedicated to ensuring our members receive all of their corresponding benefits and fully enjoy their vacation. If you could send us through your membership details, referencing this review, to socialmedia@travelsmartvip.com , we will gladly look into your claims further in order to resolve any possible issues where we may have unintentionally failed in providing the VIP resort service that we pride ourselves on.

Travelsmart Vip Club #1768668
Dear poster, Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We hope you continue to have positive vacation experiences at the Royalton Resorts.

I m trying to cancel the membership so far and no refund whatsoever

Travelsmart Vip Club #1768522
Dear Anonymous, We're sorry to hear you have formed such a negative impression of our company based on unfounded allegations. The free week benefits included within certain membership packages incur no additional charges. If you could send us your membership ID, referencing this review, to socialmedia@travelsmartvip.com we will gladly assist in clearing up any doubts you may have as to how the membership works and how the benefits can be used. We look forward to hearing from you and assisting you further.

Cancelación

Travelsmart Vip Club #1766436
We appreciate you sending that information through Mr Lopez. We will gladly ensure it reaches the corresponding department so that our service team can look into the situation for you and ensure it is resolved as promptly as possible. Should there be anything further that we can assist you with please do not hesitate to reach out to us directly at socialmedia@travelsmartvip.com

Cancelación

Travelsmart Vip Club #1765506
Dear Member, First and foremost, we're very sorry to hear you wish to cancel your membership. If you could please send us your membership details, referencing this review, to socialmedia@travelsmartvip.com we will gladly look into the situation for you and assist in resolving any unfortunate misunderstandings that may have occurred regarding your cancellation request.
1 reply
391**** member number need this cancel ASAP take what ever amount you spend and cancel I will put a stop payment on any future charges thank you Juan C lopez one of your customer service did not have me the answer I wanted.

A true scam

Travelsmart Vip Club #1760285
Dear Member, If you could send us your membership details to the email address detailed above, socialmedia@travelsmartvip.com, we will gladly assist you further but as we're sure you can appreciate we are unable to identify our members via anonymous online usernames. The information provided to this website is not shared with us directly which is why we ask that you contact us referencing the review in order to provide assistance.
1 reply
sending email to you now, all i need is cancellation and full refund

A true scam

Travelsmart Vip Club #1760235
Dear Poster, We are very concerned to read that you have formed this unfounded impression of our company without providing any information as to why you feel this way. We can assure you that our company is very much real as are the benefits that we provide to our 15,000+ members. We would very much like the chance to discuss your feedback further in order to resolve any issues you may be experiencing. Please send your membership details through to socialmedia@travelsmartvip.com, referencing this review, so that a member of our team can reach out to you directly and assist you further.
erfeng y
please proceed my cancellation request asap as i already sent several email and phone call to you and to below address as well to whomever are looking for the travel smart email contact plz see below and Never ever buy any product from them ! Ramiro Estrada ; vipconcierge@***.com ; vlo6cun@***.com

This membership is a scam

Travelsmart Vip Club #1757197
Dear Anonymous, None of which we stated below is false information and everything can be verified in your signed contract as well as in all the membership documentation provided at the time of purchase, said documents are also available in the members' access section of our website. As you correctly state in your comment, our clients purchase a personalized membership plan which allows them access to preferential pricing; that is the concept of any and all vacation loyalty programs. The investment in the membership is required to obtain the benefits. We are sorry if this was not made clear to you at any time. Regarding the limited benefits you mention, TravelSmart is the only vacation club that belongs to a major travel provider and the only vacation concept where members enjoy VIP access and members-only airline discounts as well as exclusive discounts on hundreds of travel products using their SmartPoints, including flights, lodging, vacation packages. As stated in our original response, our members' satisfaction is our top priority so we would very much like to clear up this unfounded negative impression you have formed of our company by further explaining your membership plan a...

This membership is a scam

Travelsmart Vip Club #1757018
Dear Member, As TravelSmart is a part of the Sunwing Travel Group alongside the resorts that we offer, the rates we provide to our members are significantly lower than the market rate; hence the reason we offer a best price guarantee. We are confident that if you price the same trip via our reservation team you will be pleasantly surprised by the outcome. As the loyalty program for Royalton Resorts, we're sorry to hear that you were under the impression that you could receive your Flyback benefits for travel plans made outside of our resort chain. We apologize if this was not made clear to you at the time of purchase as the Flyback program is one of the most popular third party additions amongst our members. We pride ourselves on exceeding our members' expectations so if you could send us your member details, referencing this review, to socialmedia@travelsmartvip.com we will gladly clear up any and all doubts you may have as to how the use the membership as well as the benefits you have available to you. We look forward to hearing from you and assisting you further.

Harrassment

Travelsmart Vip Club #1755666
Dear Poster, We are sorry to hear that you have formed this unfounded impression of our company. We understand the commitment involved with becoming a vacation club member and we understand that not everyone can experience the high level of benefits we offer and as such, it was in no way our intention for you to feel that attending the presentation was obligatory. You are more than welcome to turn down the invitation by our service team should you feel it is not something you would be interested in. We would very much like the chance to discuss your feedback further in order to avoid any such unfortunate misunderstandings in the future.. Please send your contact details, referencing this review, through to socialmedia@travelsmartvip.com so that a member of our team can reach out to you directly.

Biggest scam ever

Travelsmart Vip Club #1753715
Dear Poster, We are sorry to hear that you have formed this unfounded impression of our company. We would very much like the chance to discuss your feedback further in order to resolve any issues you may be experiencing. Please send your membership details through to socialmedia@travelsmartvip.com so that a member of our team can reach out to you directly and assist you further.
comment to review:

My life was threatened by a travelsmart employee from Jamaica

Travelsmart Vip Club #1752700
Dear Member, We are extremely concerned to read your allegations. Could you please reach out to us directly via direct message or by email to socialmedia@travelsmartvip.com so that we may assist you further.
1 reply
Now I was told because I posted they won’t cancel my membership or refund me anything

They lied, scam company

Travelsmart Vip Club #1750424
Dear Anonymous, Once again we will repeat our offer to assist you however if you continue to decline to reach out to us directly with your membership details, unfortunately, we are not able to help. As you can see in this very review, we take our member feedback very seriously and resolving any doubts or unfortunate misunderstandings is our top priority. We hope you will consider allowing us to assist you as we did with the original poster of this review.

Travelsmart Vip Club #1750421
Dear Anonymous, The cancellation policy can be found in Clause 7 of the legal contract you signed when becoming a member. You can follow the steps detailed should you wish to cancel your contract. Should you require assistance in locating that clause or would like an additional copy of the paperwork signed please feel free to let us know. Our original offer to provide assistance with anything you may need remains open as long as necessary as we pride ourselves on member satisfaction. We're confident that if you allow a member of our staff to show you how to use your membership benefits to your full advantage you will be more than satisfied with the value your membership, much like our other 15,000 members who frequently travel with us.
3 3

Upset Travelsmart member

Travelsmart Vip Club #1750417
Dear Member, Please be advised that the contact information you provide to this webpage when writing your review is not shared with us and is kept confidential by the website which is why we ask that you reach out to us directly. As we're sure you can appreciate, we are unable to identify our members based on their anonymous user names. As we mentioned above, if you could contact us at the email address we provided above, referencing this review, we will gladly assist in any way we can. Unfortunately, without receiving your information we are unable to address any of the concerns you detail within your review.
1 1

Upset Travelsmart member

Travelsmart Vip Club #1749343
Dear Member, We are sorry to hear that you feel that way as we pride ourselves on delivering the highest levels of service and being able to assist our members in any way possible. If you could send us through your membership information, referencing this post, to socialmedia@travelsmartvip.com we would very much like the chance to discuss the situations behind your comments and assist you further as well as clearing up the doubts you appear to have as to how the membership benefits can be used to their full advantage and how our best price guarantee can be applied in the rare instance that you find a lower price than the one offered to our members. We look forward to hearing from you and assisting you further.
1 2
1 reply
I provided my email for your response with the review. This is one more instance where I feel there is a lack of care for your customer, as now I have to reach out to your company again, in hope of resolution...... It’d be nice to speak with a manager when you call in to the 800# vs being told no one is available and then once you proceed to the internet to write a review, now all of a sudden my issue is your concern. This company lacks any sort of customer service skills or ability to perform at an acceptable level for the money they steal from good people.
comment to review:

Full of questions and concerns.

Travelsmart Vip Club #1749009
Dear Member, We're sorry to read that you do not fully understand the membership package you purchased. All of our members are provided with welcome packages as well as access to all online documentation that includes step by step guides on how to enjoy the benefits of the membership. If you could send us an email to socialmedia@travelsmartvip.com , referencing this post, we will gladly answer any and all questions you have relating to the use of your membership. We're confident that once you fully understand how to use your plan, you will be extremely satisfied with the benefits provided. We look forward to hearing from you and assisting you further.

Travelsmart Vip Club #1747089
Dear Member, We're sorry to hear you wish to cancel your membership. If you could send us your member ID, referencing this post, to socialmedia@travelsmartvip.com we will gladly have a member of our service team reach out to you directly and assist you further.

Trying to cancel membership

Travelsmart Vip Club #1745372
Dear Anonymous, As we're sure you can appreciate, unfortunately, we cannot identify our members who post anonymously. We are more than happy to assist if you could reach out to us directly either via private message or by email at socialmedia@travelsmartvip.com and provide us with your membership details.

Son unos Ladrones

Travelsmart Vip Club #1744921
Estimado socio, Como le hemos comentado en comentarios anteriores, estamos más que felices en ayudarle con cualquier mal entendido que haya sufrido. Sin embargo, como se puede dar cuenta, no podemos identificar a nuestros socios si no nos apoyan son sus datos de membresía. Por lo tanto, necesitamos solicitarle de nueva cuenta que por favor nos envíe su número de membresía a socialmedia@travelsmartvip.com para que podamos ayudarle.

Can’t connect to backend

Travelsmart Vip Club #1744853
Good Morning Anonymous, Could you please reach out to us directly at socialmedia@travelsmartvip.com referencing this comment along with your membership details so that we may assist you further.

Biggest scam ever

Travelsmart Vip Club #1744815
Dear Member, We're very sorry to hear you are unclear as to how to use your membership. One of the benefits within your membership is a guaranteed discount on the Sunwing website so we do have to dispute your claim that it is cheaper to book directly as it is technically impossible. If you could send us through your membership details, referencing this review, to socialmedia@travelsmartvip.com , we will gladly have a member of our team contact you directly in order to show you how to use your membership to obtain the best pricing and clear up any doubts you may have. We are confident that if you allow a member of our team to fully explain how to use your membership you will be more than satisfied with the benefits included.

Can’t connect to backend

Travelsmart Vip Club #1738495
Dear Member, We're sorry to hear you wish to cancel your contract and that you have been unable to reach our team. If you could send us your member ID number to socialmedia@travelsmartvip.com we will gladly arrange for a member of our service team to assist you further. Alternatively, you can reach our team via any of the toll-free numbers listed on our website, the email address detailed on all membership documents and on our website or via any of our social media sites.

They lied, scam company

Travelsmart Vip Club #1735715
Dear Member, We're very concerned to read your comments however we do feel it necessary to address the inaccuracies within your allegations. The Flyback program is an optional addition to the membership plan and is operated by a third party company. Many of our members enjoy the cashback benefits offered however it is not mandatory and should you wish to not activate the program you are well within your rights however you are unable to redeem the benefits without the activation being completed first. This program has no reflection on the included benefits offered within the membership plan purchased. We would like to point out that we currently offer over 15 different resorts throughout Cuba located in major cities such as Havana as well as on some of the best beaches on the coast in destinations such as Cayo Coco and Varadero. Several of our Cuban resorts are consistently prized as some of the best in the world. The screenshots attached to your complaint are not for our Cuba resorts but are in fact for a Jamaican property and we're sure you can appreciate that it is not feasible to compare a lodging only rate with a vacation package deal. Please keep in mind that all of the additi...
2 replies
Your company is full of trash lies!! Stop ripping off good people who work hard to go on vacation and during their time there, get ambushed by sleazy salespeople who promise things that are never delivered on!! There are so many reviews with people saying the same thing!! Your company is crooked and your business practices would land you in prison if you were based in the states!!

Son unos Ladrones

Travelsmart Vip Club #1735115
Lamentamos leer que has formado una impresión tan negativa de nuestra compañía. Nos gustaría mucho la oportunidad de discutir sus comentarios para resolver cualquier problema que pueda tener, es para nosotros importante aclarar todas sus dudas. Envíenos por favor sus datos de membresía a socialmedia@travelsmartvip.com para que un miembro de nuestro equipo pueda comunicarse con usted.

Travelsmart Vip Club #1732892
Good Evening Anonymous, Is there something we can assist you with? Please feel free to reach out to us directly with your membership details to socialmedia@travelsmartvip.com and we will gladly clear up any doubts you may have regarding your membership plan and our company.
0 2
TravelSmartVIP

Horrible- Fraud beware!!!!

Travelsmart Vip Club #1732549
We appreciate you sending through that information and for bringing the situation to our attention. We will gladly have a member of our service team revise your case and reach out to you as soon as possible in order to assist you further.

Fraud

Travelsmart Vip Club #1731951
Good Morning SJolynn, We're sorry to hear that you remain displeased with the service provided by our team who have been in constant contact since your situation was brought to our attention. We will gladly have them reach out to you once again in order to provide additional assistance.

Horrible- Fraud beware!!!!

Travelsmart Vip Club #1731948
Dear member, We're very concerned to read your experience as a member and we would very much like to assist you in clearing up the doubts you have as to how the membership works and the benefits involved. As a part of the same travel group alongside the resorts we offer, our accommodation rates are guaranteed to be the lowest available which is why we provide a price guarantee. Bookings and membership detail verification, such as point total, can be realized via the members access section of our website which is constantly updated or via email should it be more convenient than calling for you. If you could send us an email with your member ID, referencing this review, to socialmedia@travelsmartvip.com we will gladly ensure a member of our team reaches out to you directly and clears up any additional doubts you may have. We are confident that once you fully understand how the membership can work for you, you will be extremely satisfied with the benefits offered.
Ebony G Cie
I am very clear on how the membership works. Every time I call I have to have an hour long conversation trying to obtain basic information such as how many points do I have. I have called 3 times in the last 2 months and I still do not have my point balance? There are no records or notes in system of any of my calls, this is ridiculous! I am still awaiting a call back from yesterday, I was told a manager would call me sighing 72 hours. I just want my money back, not a reduced membership... a full refund! My contract number is 511****

Having trouble cancelling

Travelsmart Vip Club #1728104
Good Afternoon Ms. Campbell, Thank you for taking the time to share your comments once again. As we mentioned during our interaction yesterday afternoon, your details have been shared with our service team so that they can look into the situation you have reported in order to assist you further. We were able to see in our system that our team had reached out previously however we will gladly ensure that they contact you once again as soon as possible. Should there be any additional assistance you require please do not hesitate to reach out to us directly.
...

Travelsmart Vip Club #1727241
Dear Poster, We're extremely concerned to read your comments and would very much appreciate the chance to discuss your opinions further as we are unsure from your comments as to what has caused you to form such a negative opinion of our resort team. We do not offer any kind of timeshare products, we are a vacation membership program for select travellers that wish to return to our hotel chain and experience the high levels of service that we are known for. If you could reach out to us directly with your contact details to socialmedia@travelsmartvip.com we will gladly assist you further in clearing up any unintentional inconveniences that may have taken place as well as any doubts you may have as to how our membership plans work.
3 5
1 reply
If you were a legitimate service, you would not need to lie to get people signed up, you would not need to make it impossible to cancel, you would not hide behind Mexican jurisdiction, selling to customers from other countries, etc, etc.

I m trying to cancel the membership so far and no refund whatsoever

Travelsmart Vip Club #1723371
Dear Member, We're sorry to hear you wish to cancel your membership based on the opinions of third parties, We do ask that our members take the time to form their own impressions of the club rather than be led by negative reviews online. We have over 15,000 members currently enjoying their membership and all the savings it offers however we understand that the commitment of a vacation club membership and its benefits are not for everyone. If you could send us through your member ID, referencing this review, to socialmedia@travelsmartvip.com we will ensure your situation is addressed and a member of our service team assists you in resolving your request.
Heidy t Kmi
On the tour, they explain that is optional and that you to pay 2000 to register flyback, but how you say is a choice! But not that the only issue, They show us a number and now when we try to make a reservation is another amount, Double price from the market, for that reason we canceled and need a refund if we going to have done legal action, Many people contact me to do a group and fight for our rights, I just hold that before taking action, because I believe don't need to go that far and we can get a friendly agreement,

Waisted money

Travelsmart Vip Club #1721206
Dear Member. We're very concerned to read the allegations in your review. It is unfortunate that your stay at the resort has impacted your opinion of your membership. If you could resend us the letter mentioned to socialmedia@travelsmartvip.com along with your member ID, we will gladly ensure that a member of our service team reaches out to you directly in order to assist you further. We would like to clarify some of your comments above regarding the benefits provided to you, in order to guarantee a specific room category it is always recommended that you reserve that particular category as complimentary room upgrades are subject to availability and are to the next available category. All members receive Diamond Club benefits regardless of the room category reserved however the butler service is restricted purely to those members and guests who have booked within the Diamond Club section of the resort. As a member, you have a dedicated team of member service agents who are on the property to provide you with absolutely anything you may need during your stay. The hotel rule of not reserving sun loungers is applicable to all resort guests and we're sure you can appreciate the need for such a rule given the size of the resorts and the number of guests visiting. We're sorry to hear that this impacted your vacation and your opinion of your membership so greatly.

Harrasment

Travelsmart Vip Club #1720104
Dear Poster, We're very sorry to read about your experience and we would very much appreciate it if you could reach out to us directly at socialmedia@travelsmartvip.com with further details so that we can ensure your comments are addressed to avoid such situations in the future as this is not in keeping with the high levels of service we strive to offer.
comment to review:

Trying to get a refund still waiting

Travelsmart Vip Club #1713440
Dear Member, We're very concerned to hear about this situation as this is not in keeping with the high levels of service that we strive to provide. If you could reach out to us directly at socialmedia@travelsmartvip.com with your member ID, referencing this review, we will gladly ensure the situation is addressed promptly and resolved as soon as possible.
1 0
comment to review:

Bought by sales pressure tactics, doesn't provide value

Travelsmart Vip Club #1713437
Dear Member, Once again, we're sorry to hear you wish to cancel your membership without experiencing the many benefits it offers. As we mentioned in our response to a previous post made on a different site if you could send us your member ID to socialmedia@travelsmartvip.com we will gladly assist you further with your request.

I signed up for the Membership and paid over $9000.00 not worth it

Travelsmart Vip Club #1709847
Good Morning Mrs. H, Thank you for taking the time to share your comments with us once again. We would like to take a moment to address certain points within your review. We have been more than willing to assist you in clearing up your doubts as to how the membership benefits work since you brought your concerns to our attention on social media however we only received your details today by email so please rest assured that our team will gladly reach out to you directly in order to address your concerns. The additional fees for memberships to the extended travel network such as RCI and Owners Link are entirely optional. We're sorry to hear you were not able to use them during the period in which they are complimentary for our members. As per our previous discussion, the member preferential rate varies greatly depending on the resort, room category and travel dates chosen. As demonstrated in the example you provided to us, your membership rate was over $400usd lower than the public rate found online. We are confident that once our team have cleared up your doubts regarding your membership plan you will be extremely happy with the benefits you have available to you. Should there be anything further that we can assist you with please do not hesitate to let us know.
Aaralyn Vro
Just in case you haven't figured it out, that didn't help and "Should there be anything further that we can assist you with please do not hesitate to let us know." You have my email address with account # that has all my information. At this point a refund would resolve the issue because I felt we were tricked. Or if we have points why am I getting additional charges? Isn't that a part of being part of THE club??? If I book from a different sight and there is a small difference isn't that a wake up call? I am certain I am not the only person that feels ripped off.

Visit to Punta Cana

Travelsmart Vip Club #1708778
Dear Anonymous, We're sorry to hear about your experience. If you could reach out to us directly at socialmedia@travelsmartvip.com with your membership details, referencing this review, we will gladly assist in clearing up any bad impressions that may have unintentionally been caused.

FBI INVESTIGATION INTO TRAVEL SMART

Travelsmart Vip Club #1708777
Dear Poster, We would very much like to assist you in identifying the company you are trying to reach as we can confirm that we are not located in San Diego nor are we affiliated with any businesses based out of California. If you could reach out to us directly at socialmedia@travelsmartvip.com we will gladly help clear up any confusion and assist you in any way we can.

Travelsmart Vip Club - Customer Care Review from Houston, Texas

Travelsmart Vip Club #1703772
Good afternoon, Is there something we can help you with?