Verified Reviewer

Procter And Gamble - Defective toothbrush caught my house on fire
DO NOT USE THEIR BRAUN/ORAL B ELECTRIC TOOTHBRUSHES. I had a defective toothbrush that was on it's charging cradle and caught my home on fire. I suffered burns and scarring from putting out the fire and thousands of dollars of damage to my bathroom and lost medications that were in the medicine cabinet that burnt with the faulty toothbrush. They refuse to compensate me for anything and take MONTHS to respond to any sort of communication. This company is terrible and I want to spread the word out there so this doesn't happen to anybody else. I will never trust this company again.

User's recommendation: Stay away from their products as they will not help when there is a problem.

ID
#2099168 Review #2099168 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Cincinnati, Ohio
Product
Oral B Toothbrush
Cons
  • Dangerous products
  • Terrible customer service
  • Life threatening products
Loss
Preferred solution
I demand compensation for the item, the damage done to my house, the burns/scars on my body from this product, and the medication that was burnt in the fire from this defective and dangerous product.