comment to review:

First "NIGHTMARE" trip abroad...

Travelex Insurance Services #1092466
Hello,
We do appreciate you notifying us regarding your concerns. We review and process our clients’ claims with every consideration related to the details of the situation. Occasionally, additional documentation is required by our claims administrator in order to validate coverage as it relates to the specific conditions as listed in the plan purchased.
Based on the limited information you have provided in this feedback post, we are unable to review the necessary information related to your policy. Please feel free to provide me with your information (first and last name & confirmation number) so I can contact the appropriate claims administrator on your behalf to further assist you. Please forward this information to TISReviews@***.com.
Kind regards,
Angela Kleen – Travelex Administration
0 0
Show
1 reply
Zona Ypd
I know you said to submit this information to the email above, but I wanted to let you know I've attempted to speak with them twice now, and I get the same answer. I bought TRIP insurance from DOOR to DOOR and all they will cover is airfare CHANGE fees.
I'll send it again to see if this does something different...but I can't imagine this being ok with ANY consumer.
Group/Confirmation No: TTS204511
comment to review:

Travelex Insurance Services - Travelex Travel Insurance Review from Hudson, Massachusetts

Travelex Insurance Services #1092459