Safe Auto Insurance Review from Avondale Estates, Georgia

When I joined this insurance company I thought the coverage was great for a great price, HOWEVER, they never sent the paperwork I needed to cancel the extra coverage I didn't need then canceled my insurance 1 day past my due date (that I paid) then continued to charge me for the extra coverage. When I called to find out what was going on they reversed the charges and so I thought everything was fine until I received a notice of cancellation AGAIN 10 days before my bill was even due. When I called to find out what was going on I was told the bill was sent out before they reversed the charges and had to pay for the next month to get my insurance back on?!?! Why would I have to pay more when I didn't even receive my whole 30 days of insurance to begin with. Why would you reverse a charge if yorker company did nothing wrong? Then tell me I ALSO had a reinstatement fee as well what? I didn't even get the entire 30 days of insurance I ALREADY PAID FOR? SAFE AUTO are crooks. Don't waste your time or money there are a lot of other GREAT insurance companies out there for a lot less that MUCH better customer service (which only 2 people I spoke with had and they were not supervisors- the supervisors didn't even TRY to listen and just spoke over me) go with gieco there much better- I will NEVER use this company or RECOMMEND this company EVER. Very bad business practices.
ID