Davids Vacuums - Poor Customer Service

I purchased a Riccar corldess vacume in January 2019. It stopped working a couple of weeks ago and I brought it into David's Vacume in Wilmington, DE. After several phone calls and a week later, I was told it's fixed and to pick it up. I asked several times what was wrong with it and "Mel" told me it's something technical and that if it happens again to bring it back. I asked Mel again to please be more specific on what was wrong with it and he flatly refused to tell me. After several more attempts of inquiring on the repair he said there was a fuse repaired inside the machine. No paperwork was given to me and no details. Mel kept saying that his corporate office told him to tell customers getting a repair that it's a technical issue and if it happens again to bring it back. He wouldn't even give me the phone # for his corporate office! I have never been treated so poorly! They were happy to get my money (over $300) for the machine! I would not recommend purchasing a Riccar vacume machine. The stores are independently owned so they can get away with poor customer service.
ID
#2096225 Review #2096225 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Service
Davids Vacuums Customer Care
Cons
  • Terrible customer service
Preferred solution