I got ripped off by Summit Van Lines

Consumers and Carriers Beware, Summit Van Lines is a Scam Operated by Ofer Gazit and Guy Shoshan, do not let the name Summit Van Lines fool you, they are no different than the local rogue company. Summit Van Lines and their associates are nothing but a bunch of Lying thieves. I have complaint to the BBB regarding their practices and they responded with nothing but lies! Not only did they defraud my company by $1020 but they have also charged for cubic feet that wasn't correct, and damaged all of our customers furniture at the time of delivery. They also refuse to pay for damages to the customer and return all federal contract back to my company, I have also heard from other moving companies they have been a victim of their so call Credit refund and lack of original contract being send back to the originating carrier. Employees working for Summit Van Lines have also come forward regarding their pay being cheated and not being told prior that they made a mistake in some case some of their labor workers came forward and told me that when Guy Shoshan was confronted of the pay error that they made an excused that they damaged something or that they didn't work the hours etc. the list goes on. A company like Summit Van Lines should be under investigation by Immigration, Labor department and other federal departments regarding their business practice. I have already launch several complaints to federal and local authorities regarding their business practice along with affidavit sworn testimonials of prior employees that have had issues along with prior carriers that they have defrauded. STAY AWAY FROM SUMMIT VAN LINES. DO NOT BE THEIR NEXT VICTIM. Merchants BEWARE SUMMIT VAN LINES got thier truck repaired paid $3500 with an Amex and then did a CHARGEBACK!!!!

Could not agree more! Summit van lines even forges customers signatures!!

They are total liars and even lie to the BBB!!!

DO NOT EVER USE SUMMIT VANLINES FOR ANYTHING OR YOU WILL BE SORRY!!

Do not believe the reviews on reputation.com - - There is NO way they are real - I posted a complaint on that site and within an hour it was deleted!!

ID
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Loss

GREENWAY VAN LINES - FL

Our mission is to supply the highest quality of moving and storage services at affordable prices. No job is too big or too small. Everyone at GreenWay Van Lines understands that listening to our clients' needs is essential for the success of the company. We are proud to own our fleet of vehicles - dealing with us is dealing directly with the source - No Middle Man (BROKERS) or Franchise fees, and it is completely Hassle Free. Our personnel are highly trained - movers and foremen go through extensive training before getting on the job. Everyone at GreenWay Van Lines, Inc understands that with every job our reputation is on the line. It starts with office staff who directs your move, continues with the foremen who are in charge of the job on-site and ends with movers who pack and move your belongings.

Sharon Witt, hahaha that company closed down you stupit *** wow you are complaining 11 month later lol. you are so stupit and you deserve to get taken advantage you dame as ***! wining little *** as ***

Please, I am warning you to stay away from these very dishonest people doing business as movers. They tell you what you want to hear and once you are contracted you'll be taken to the cleaners.

This was the worst move of my life. Nothing compares to the disrespect and dishonest practices they use.

sounds like you ain't getting your *** and serves you right for jumping the gun and complaining wow you are a *** asss mother *** arn';t u i hope they keep your *** and throw it an alley somewhere for being a wining little ***.

My friend moved from Pa to Ca over 3mths ago and still has not recieved their belongings from these people. You call to find out whats going on and Dave says it will be there tomorrow that was yesterday my friend didn't get the call stating they would be bringing the stuff today. I'd say this place is bad and please do not use them..

Greeway Van Lines just moved me I recieved my items today and everything was Smooth! Great work Greenway Van Lines, will recommand to anyone

I just used Greenway Van Lines on 9/1/09 and had no problem at all, did you read the contract, did you have additional items "dontdoit" because of course like any other company if you have additional items not listed they will charge you. Nobody works for free.

Beside I had additional items and they charged me at the lock rate of the move. You are porbably just pissed off because they were right and you were wrong and you got charged the cancelation fee. READ READ READ THE CONTRACTS IT IS YOUR FAULT.

LEAVE GREENWAY VAN LINES ALONE THEY ARE AN ASWOME COMPANY AND TREATED ME WITH RESPECT. I LOVE GREENWAY AND WILL USE THEM AGAIN.

:cry THIS OUTFIT IS AN ABSOLUTE RIP OFF OF LIARS AND CHEATS. THEY WILL THREATEN YOU AND DEMAND ADDITIONAL CASH ON THE SPOT OVER AND ABOVE CONTRACT AMOUNTS.

THEY WILL CHARGE YOUR CREDIT CARDS AND STEAL YOUR MONEY LIKE THEY DID TO ME!! STAY AWAY!!!!!!!!!

I recently moved with Greenway Van Lines, from VA to CA, had no problems everything they said they did, I did have extra items and they worked with me. I recommand this company to Obama, and everyone else moving.

Greenway Van Lines is the right way to move don't beleave every negative posting as I didn't experince any problems. WAY TO GO GREENWAY VAN LINES, YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST!!

Greenway Van Lines works within the bylaws of Federal carriers Law per DOT. Our US DOT: 157****, we have been in business since NOV of 2005, and have great ratings with DOT, AMSA.

As indicated prior these blogs are created by the people for the people and all information is not verfied nor valid.

Please contact US DOT for information regarding any moving company rather then beleaving what is writtin on these boards. Thank you

They are fraud. Please DO NOT DO Business with THEM