House Of Pies - Bug In My Food

Tonight seemed like a good night to go and grab a nice meal and sweet potato pie from House Of Pies on 3112 Kirby Dr. What was supposed to be a meal break for french toast turned out to be a ZOO! I FOUND A BUG IN MY FOOD, and once I showed the bug to the bus boy, he grabbed a red haired waitress, and she grabbed the manager to help report the incident. The manager was extremely unprofessional, ignorant, NONCHALANT, and rude!!!! He called me a liar and after literally blocking the front door and holding me hostage in the restaurant, he followed me outside TO HARASS AND curse me out!!! He told me he was gonna take down my license plates number and continued to make threats and follow me outside almost into another parking lot! He called me names and refused to accommodate a long time customer after I was sick to my stomach with the fact that there was an insect in my food and his behavior!!! I have been a customer for a few years and I USED to enjoy the once upon a time friendly service and most of all the pies but all that changed for me tonight!!!! I have never been so disrespected by restaurant management ever!!!! When I asked for the balding, caucasian, feminine figured, Obese manager’s name, He told me that it was none of my business! I then told him that I wanted his manager’s name and he told me that he was his manager and even went so far as to tell me that he owned House Of Pies!!! When I asked the other manager, which was an african american 40 something year old, short curly haired woman, she had a foul attitude and rudely told me that the disgusting, lying manager’s name is CHUCK!!! I’m disgusted with how I was treated and I’ll be sure to let everyone know NOT TO GO THERE!!!!! I already know that this abusive disgusting manager would never have followed a man outside and curse him out the way he cursed at me!!! Signed, Disgusted EX Customer Time of incident: around 5:55-6:03pm When: Tue December 15, 2015 Where: House Of Pies located on 3112 Kirby Dr. Houston, TX 77098 Cost of meal that should’ve been comped: $14.06!
ID
#752086 Review #752086 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Houston, Texas
Product
House Of Pies Pie
Cons
  • Poor management
  • Bug in my food
Reason of review
infuriated
Loss
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution