Pumppers trust ripped me of my employment and hurt any people

Pumppers Trust you know what you are doing to people. Taking their money and lying to them and your people. You treated your people like they were slaves and animals.Now i am going to make a difference and shut you down. All you do is bring people in from different parts of the US and make them work. As a result the girls there have babies and the boys use drugs to raise their quotes. If and when the new people come they have to stay within 30 days or find their way back home. In conclusion, this is wrong and the people are tried of it.

I worked for the a***holes to. all they do is brain wash you, tell u they care for you more than yo family.

you don't make no money u don't eat.

I use to sell stuff out the bottle and fill up with water. they should of never should me that I never starved.

@frenchie

Same here

This company is about to go on channel 8 news for what they have done to me. They are beasts!!!!

As for WENDY Im exposing her to the fullest.

I have turned them in to polce,federal trade comission, bbb, channel 9 and bay news 9...They need to be shut down and will be watch and see.. :(

I had a salesman stop by my door tonight and I listened to him. He was pretty good and I recommended that he sell something worth thousands of dollars instead of this chemical cleaner.

I told him to work this job as practice to a better job in sales...I think the product works and if I was a salesman, I would cut the product down to 4 and lower the price. The product works wonders for Hazy Headlights on your Car. It wipes away all the yellow color and you end up with a like new set of headlights. I will take this Mrs Clean and re-sell it as a Headlight Restorer liquid.

I think it will sell more. The Salesman was worth the time to hear him out. He had real talent and pitched his bottle really well...I told him to knock on a few doors and come back to see me so I can think about it...then I checked online and got a good idea of whats going on...He came back after a little while and I gave him my assessment of his pitch and what I know about Pumppers Trust. He was so good in his response...He told me I can look up Wal-Mart and see bad experiences and opinions too...LOL!!!

I said, You are 100% right! He's 24.

I gave him $5 and told him to work here and apply for a job selling New cars...I told him he should be making $1000 a week with 2 weeks vacation a year...I hope he applys at his local Ford Dealer...This company can be a learning experience...Its just not for everyone...Its a bootcamp in a way...The bad thing is, you don't find out about the ugly side until you are already living on their dime. The employees have never had the opportunity to work for a legit company and don't really know what they are missing out on ...They need at least a $40 a day Per Diem to make any kind of real money...

YA'LL STILL AT IT LET ME TELL U I'M A SUCCESSFUL CONSULTANT AND WHEN I USED 2 WORKED 4 YALL I WAS NOT THINKING AHEAD I WAS THINKING WITH MY HEAD AND SEXING ALL YOUR FEMALES!ITS NOT THAT YA'LL OUR BAD FOLKS,YA'LL JUST FAKE AS ***.REALLY MAN,2 MUCH DRAMA SHE CANT FOCUS ON SALES CUZZ SHE'S STUCK ON Hjavascript:ac_jajavascript:ac_smilie('8)')vascript:ac_smilie('8)')smilie('8)')IM, VICE,VERSA.U DONT RUN A COMPANY OFF THAT ALTITUDE IF U WANNA B ON TOP U GOT MAKE THE PEOPLE WHO WORK 4 U FEEL THAT WAY!I SEE THROUGH YA'LL,I'VE SUPPRASSED U HATAZ WHO SAID I WAS'NT *** HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA AH ,I'M DA MAN A NICE HOUSE 2 CARS 3 TRUCKS ALL ON 20'S OR BETTER!U BETTA WAKE UP!I CANT TRAVEL ALL MY LIFE! I LIKE OTHER THINGS LIKE GOING 2 MY SON'S FOOTBALL GAME,EATING AT NICE PLACES BEING WITH MY MOTHER&FATHER,STUFF THAT KEEP OUR BLACK PEOPLE 2GETHER!NOT TALKING *** 2 EVERY 1 8o'CLOCK IN DA MORNING!

NOW I'M A SUCEESS AND LOOK WHAT I'VE BEEN THROUGH!!BIG KUNTRAY IZ DA HOTTEST SALESMAN ON DA EAST COAST!!

I'M A DROP BY AND SEE YA'LL ,AND TAKE SUM OF THOSE *** HOME U HAVE I YOUR STABLE U ONLY PIMPIN DEM ANYWAY !!OH BY DA WAY HIT ME ON FACE BOOK IF U NEED SUM MONEY!!OR LOOK ME UP WHEN U COME 2 DA CAROLINAS..STUNTIN ON DEM CUZZ I GO ZO HARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!javascript:ac_smilie('8)')!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!javascript:ac_smilie('8)')!!!javascript:ac_smilie('8)')javascript:ac_smilie('8)')!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!javascript:ac_smilie('8)')!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!javascript:ac_smilie('8)')!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8) 8)

they alright they make bad choices,like when i was working 4 them they wanted me 2 drive even though i didnt have my license at da time, they didnt care!i went 2 jail 4 times *** wit dem fakes!but now da tables r turn i cut a deal so da fbi can stop this so called orginzation. watching u as i type on my laptop.yall thought i forgot about my belongings dat i stole and now u take from me tell mr marshall i'll see him soon mr brown,mrs walker,mr johnson,and da rest uf ya fam.i should came & got yall 2 years ago,u think cuz i'm nice i'm something 2 play wit.when i c u have my *** if not i have you and that will be eazy 2 do since half your crew walk around wit no id!yall forgot about me,told me how cool we were,yeah right!family dis&dat,i *** more women at pumppers than any other job i've worked!at least 45 and i can name them and how they look,thats not counting the ones i met door 2 door omg at least 21.what happen 2 dat one *** shannon,she got preagnant didnt she ,what yall do kick her out.the very first time i met her she *** ***!i've been liking her eva sense.u clowns pay attention i'll be up there on my brothers b-day ,have my *** and look at what i drive and watch how many girls i'm leaving with!.....KUNTRAY...BIG KUNTRAY in case yall forgot u *** ***!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :( :( :(

Reading the postings. Sound like a bunch of uneducated folks.

Trying to get 5 minutes. No one put a gun to your head. And sounds like you needed a change. Door to Door sales always builds character and some *** personality.

What didn't kill you will make you stronger. Who cares about who *** you sucked. Not unless you wanted everyone to be aware.

So happy selling. Be blessed and safe.

I'm readind some of these comments and you guys are acting like theu put a gun to your heads. Its a sales job for 1.

so that means you have to show the product to sell it. It seems like the ones that are sending these negative comments are the ones that didn't make any sales. that means your personality sucks. who leaves from home anyways not knowing what you're really getting into.

I worked for them for almost 6 years and i'm only 32 with my own house and about to start my own bussiness.

Maybe you didn't listen in the meetings but i think it was well worth it. I love pummpers trust and i hope they keep striving for the top :)

FIRST OF ALL, ALL YA'LL LAZY *** LAME *** *** NIGGAZ, WASN'T NOBODY TRYING TO USE YA'LL AND IF YA'LL WAS HIRED BY THE RIGHT PPL THEN YA'LL DUMB *** ALREADY KNEW WHAT YA'LL WAS GETTING INTO AND IF YOU WASN'T DOWN THEN YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE TAKEN THE JOB!!! SECONDLY, THERE IS NO ***'N SCAM BECAUSE IF IT WAS THEN HOW THE *** I BEEN EATIN' FOR THE PAST 15 MUTHAFUCK'N YEARS???

DON'T WORRY I'LL WAIT FOR YOUR ANSWER. OH AND ANOTHER THING WHY THE *** THE CUSTOMERS KEEP BUYING THE PRODUCT IF ITS SO MUCH ***??? AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST, JA'VONTE, I YOU DON'T SIT YOUR NASTY *** DOWN TALK BOUT YOU SUCK'D MR. MARSHALL'S *** AND ***'D MR.

BROWN, YOU MIGHT HAVE WANTED TO OR YOU MIGHT HAVE DREAMED IT, BUT YOU KNOW *** WELL THAT *** YOU SAID WASN'T TRUE!!!

AS FOR THE REST OF YA'LL, *** YA'LL IN THE *** WITH SICK *** OH YEAH AND GOD BLESS YA'LL *** ***!!! :grin

i also worked for pumppers trust and they had us working from 10 am til 11pm. they didnt want me to leave to go home 4 a funeral so they refused to pay 4 my ticket so i had to have my mom pay 4 my ticket home!

View more comments (20)