MacMall - BEWARE OF THIS COMPANY! NOT US BASED OR APPL AFFILIATE

They are not based in California, they just have a bs office there for appearances. Their company is in Asia. They engage often in the old bait and switch and send refurbished products as new. They do not stand behind their products. They have NO AFFILIATION with APPLE. Stating they are an authorized reseller is very misleading. There are several complaints about credit cards.... guess why??? Because there are so many complaints against them and because the money is processed overseas. Do your self a favor, pay the extra 10 dollars and go to the apple store. Dont find out the hard way like I did. I ignored all the bad reviews to literally save a few dollars around Christmas. It is Feb, was told over and over it will be in stock and shipped in 2 weeks. Then, they cancelled the order. Mind you, it was a black friday deal so of course they strung it along so they didnt have to honor their prices. Company should be investigated. Just do a little work and see all the different names the same company goes by and how many pissed consumers there are. It is a fraud.

A few months ago I bought a Nike shoes of website call Martí-spray.com For total cost of $115 , I waited almost a month and I received Flip-flop worth about 5 bucks from China . Of course you know now it’s big scam , to Dispute charges and get my money back, Wells Fargo told me to send the package back to China So we can apply for fraud and refund the money Returning the flipflop cost anther $40 but I did it because I don’t want that scam get my money, it takes about 60 days but I got my money back . Last Monday the same credit card charged 3 times purchasing laptops on this website MacMall, and because I don’t use this card at all since what happened ,was very easy to link these Chinese website scam.

ID
Cons
  • Fraud
  • Terrible customer service
  • Dishonesty
Reason of review
false advertising
Loss
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered

Powersportsmax - WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE IN HISTORY

This is the first review I have ever written and I dont know where to start. I guess by saying, DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM! They have no clue what they are doing and have the worst customer service of any company I have ever dealt with. Their phone systems dont work for days, they dont return calls, they dont reply to emails, their order status updates are completely inaccurate. I was blatantly lied to by the one person I did finally reach about my order being shipped. A week later, still nothing, only to receive an email that my order was in processing and will be shipped to warehouse. They promise delivery in 2-5 business days, here it is weeks later and I receive an email saying they are out of stock and cant fill my order. Why are companies like this still in business? I hope this review helps others avoid the issues I have had. It has been beyond frustrating and ultimately, the kids suffer by not getting what you order for them. I did not have this experience as my order was not even filled but it seems from searching the internet, they dont stand behind their products very well so I guess I am glad.

this company needs to be investigated for fraud and selling dangerous, defective, non-working products. Bad people.

Karma.

Did you get a refund after they told you the item was out of stock?

Couldnt agree more

View more comments (2)
ID
New York, New York
Cons
  • Terribly managed
  • No way to contact them
  • Dishonesty
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Loss
Preferred solution
I want nothing from this company. They suck.