Altea Immobilier #1311446
Hello,
That agency has nothing to do with us.
If you believe you have a real claim, kindly contact us directly and we will be happy to oblige.
1 0

Altea Immobilier #1311444
Hello,
Unlike what you may want to transmit with your message, please allow me to assure you that we have no interest in proceeding as you describe us. Also it is quite difficult for me to reply accurately to your claims considering that I do not know who you are, and after researching our database I do not find King of Lux in our records.

Altea Immobilier #1311442
Hello,
Unlike what you may want to transmit with your message, please allow me to assure you that we have no interest in proceeding as you describe us. Also it is quite difficult for me to reply accurately to your claims considering that I do not know who you are, and after researching our database I do not find Spok in our records.

Funish.LU/ Horrible Service, Ripping off money from tenants

Altea Immobilier #1310873
I am sorry you have been subjected to such a frustrating series of events.
I certainly understand your frustration.Please accept my sincere apologies.
We are going to operate everything to avoid this kind of problems in the future.
2 0
comment to review:

Such a dishonest agency: avoid at all costs

Altea Immobilier #1310872
Hello,
We are very sorry to learn about the issues you supposedly had with one of our furnished rentals, it is hard to access the facts and treat the situation you describe due to the fact that you posted your comment anonymously.
However I need to clarify something for the sake of all the people reading these comments: our share rentals are described thoroughly on our website to provide any interested customer as much information possible, you are provided with – detailed descriptions of our residences
– accurate pictures
– 2D & 3D floorplans
– and for some even videos. Therefore the choice of room is up to the tenant. Also note that you may also chose to change to another room, and even another Residence, during your stay if think the one you are staying is not suitable for your needs. Have a pleasant day!
1 2
#1978920
They are liars

Dishonest rental scheme!

Altea Immobilier #1310870
Hello, thank you for your complain alerting us about the problem you have experienced in the past with our rental solution.
Please allow me to explain that our penalties system exists for the soul purpose of avoiding situations of abuse and neglect in our Residence and to insure a safe, healthy, tidy and pleasant environnement for all the tenants.
Also kindly note that all our rental contract - including yours - explain thoroughly the use of penalties and a web-link is provided to view all the penalties and their details.
Because we know that some tenants read trough their contract diagonally, we have recently added the penalties board in PDF format to the rental contract, to insure that all tenants are aware of it's existence.
Have a pleasant day!
1 reply
You do know that your "penalty" scheme is illegal as it breaks the law. It just does not matter if a tenant signed this or not, your scheme is and will always be illegal.
comment to review:

Horrendus, robbers, money hungry, absolute joke

Altea Immobilier #1094354
Thank you for your complain alerting us to the problem you have been having with our rental solution. I am sorry you have been subjected to such a frustrating series of events.
We pride ourselves on responding to customers' concerns, so what you have experienced is inexcusable. I certainly understand your frustration, but for some points your comments are really outrageous, wrong and without foundations.
Have a pleasant day.
1 5

Altea Immobilier #1094351
We pride ourselves on responding to customers' concerns. I certainly understand your frustration. But the only reason we do not refund the deposit, is if something been broken by yourself, and need to be changed, or for a damage.
Please accept my sincere apologies.
Have a pleasant day.
2 10
Dear Jean-Charles,
I find quite funny your answer.
I know perfectly when something is broken and when somebody is just making up excuses to keep 2 months of deposit.
For me Altea has not been correct and you will have all my negative feedback and publicity.
comment to review:

Altea Immobilier breaking contracts...

Altea Immobilier #1093856
Thank you for your complain alerting us about the problem you have been having with our rental solution. I am sorry you have been subjected to such a frustrating series of events.
We pride ourselves on responding to customers' concerns, so what you have experienced is inexcusable. I certainly understand your frustration.Please accept my sincere apologies.
Also, I would like to clarify few points :
- concerning the broken TV or machine.... when we are alerted about a problem, our technicians are coming as soon as possible to fix it. If they cannot fix it, and need to order new products, it will obviously take more longer.
Also, we do not ask to the tenants to pay to fix the machines, as it's including in the services we provide, unless someone broke it voluntary. - concerning the eviction, we do not "kick people out" within 2 days and without any reasons. Before sending a resiliation for a rental contract, we are sending several notices to pay. If you are ignoring them, then we are sending a resilaition with 1 month notice. Have a pleasant day.
2 5