Foot Locker - Awful Business

Hello All Please Read, Don't get bad, rude, distasteful, service like me. It started and the actual store like 1 previous review. I tried to buy my shoes at my local footlocker (witch they had) but they told me they could not honor the online price or free shipping. I went home order my shoe not to mention these was my birthday & Christmas present. So I place the order and waited. After about a week I called because I never got a tracking number or nothing. I finally get them a few days later. Wow to my amazement, the shoes was worn clearly worn. I immediately called the 800 number. They told me they can send me out a new pair once I send back the one's I had in my possession. Once they received I told them to send out the new one's. I was told that I had to reorder from online because they didn't have anymore in the warehouse, that once I order again online they was going to ship from one of their stores. It was just a trap I will explain. Well in order for me to reorder the shoes online I was told they had to put the money on a e-gift card. Today is Feb 7th 2016 I was on phone with them Feb 6st 2016 well today the 7th I go online to reorder my shoes and WOW out of stock I have called the CS 3 times and I after speaking with the CS rep trying to get a refund they tell me it's nothing they can do because they issued me a E-gift card I told them to cancel the e-gift card because their is nothing else I want from footlocker Just give me my money back and every time I got to that point they will hang up the phone. I still been trying to get my money back nowhere. I actually have the phone calls recorded. So if anyone would like to here them message me. SO I DO NOT RECOMMEND ANYBODY TO DO BUSINESS WITH FOOTLOCKER
Just All around awful
Loss
Full refund

Central Heavy Duty Towing - So Sad

How can people be so greedy like they need the money, but it seem like a scam to me I will not be using them. And furthermore I hope you update us about the situation. I wish the best to you and your brother. It really bothers me that A company or business can operate this way. I believe someone need to get this in front of someone to investigate this problem. How can anyone demand money or car tittle. I think that know matter what they are going to try and take advantage of a person who down on their luck.
Lexington, Kentucky
American Greed
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Central Heavy Duty Towing - Awful Over Priced

To my fellow BUS Companies and car owners. I do not recommend this company they are heartless and over price. On Friday January 22nd 2016 my Brother's Car broke down on 50 East before the snow hit. Unfortunately the snow did hit this night but what is really alarming with this company. My brother went to pick up his car and was told he need to pay $400 plus to get his car or if he can't afford it bring back the title and $175 and they will call it even. I know this company need to make money and have overhead, you would think that they would have at lease gave him a brake on price but instead they wanted him to give them the car. What kind of company will hit you when you are down. I spoke with a guy who said he was the Owner of central. I asked him if he can work with him on price and of course got know where. He even asked if I work with groups (I am a Travel agent) on price and when I told yes I did and there are other companies that also work with groups on price if it was in reason. That's when he told me to call state troops why? I don't know. I know if I ever had a bus or a vehicle go down in this area I would not be using them.

Never even called me back nothing. Just added more to my complaint.

College Park, Maryland
Cons
  • No heart
  • Over priced
  • Scam
Poor Customer Service, Over Priced
Price reduction

Nuwave Oven - Ripoff

I have the same issue as below I think it is false advertising considering. I know for sure I can ship the exact same product all in one box. Oh it will be less that $30 from here in Ky shipping it to CA. I know with a company that size they have a corporate account or something of the sort with UPS, USPS, Fedex where they pay even less to ship. So they tell you, they are giving you something free but it's not free when they're charging separate shipping on product that's going to the same address. So in all honesty you not getting it free you are paying for it and they are calling it shipping what a ripoff. I tried to order the "buy one get one free" nu wave oven and find out that to me it is false advertising.Nothing apparently is free. All the shipping and postage is ridiculous added on to each individual piece of the set. I put all my info in the order form and now it will not let me delete. Hope it does not order. I did not finish the order when I saw all the additional charges. I will be watching my credit card to be sure they do not charge my credit card.I am very disappointed in this company's advertising.

Dear rickcrystalb,

Thank you for contacting us. We appreciate your interest and a chance to respond.

Obviously, the NuWave was attractive to you for you to consider purchasing it. I would implore you to do a little more research. We have sold over 3 million units over the last 10 years or so.

Through contacting our Customer Service Department we are able to assist you on the cost and shipping on the order.

At NuWave, we don't stop at offering our customers the best home products that money can buy.

A key to ensuring return business is building a foundation of trust and dependability.

Customer service is a top priority, and we are absolutely dedicated to ensuring that everyone who comes to NuWave LLC enjoys a positive experience.

We also stay ahead of our competitors by leveraging a number of touch-points that offer top-drawer support and product information: standard telephone and email communication as well as live web chat and social media engagement. Our Libertyville, IL studio is a constant flurry of development as we produce new Cooking Club videos, instructional demos and recipes that allow our customers to maximize the use and enjoyment of their NuWave products. We have to remain nimble as a company to keep up with the fast-paced lifestyles and needs of our consumers.

We take tremendous pride in our product suite and look forward to partnering with our engaged, informed customers to develop the next generation of ecologically-sound, health-conscious, value-driven housewares.

Thank you. Sincerely,

Lexington, Kentucky
Product
Nuwave Oven Oven
Cons
  • Person taking my order
Scam