Templatemonster - Purchased Website Template

I purchased a website template to upload to wordpress.com but this requires additional services not mentioned from Templatetuning. They only do instant chat and won't do a phone call. I called to complain and was sent to a voicemail to call back within two hours but no one calls. After enough days of this I try to speak to a customer agent but I get transferred to the same voicemail. When I call back they don't answer. I don't get a response to any of my voicemails until I complain on their facebook page. Now I am trying to get a refund and I can't get a reply from that department manger. They offer a 100% guarantee and I am not satisfied. "We want you to be pleased with your purchase from us. We have a 100 percent customer satisfaction guarantee for template purchases to ensure that you are completely satisfied that the final product you buy is exactly as described in your contract, and that it will not be defective."

Dear mnelson32,

My name is Emma Barnes, I'm the Customer Care Manager of TemplateTuning.com.

We regret the inconvenience you’ve been caused.

We appreciate your honest feedback, and we want to try making your next experience better.

Your comments have been noted and forwarded to our CEO. We will definitely work on customer service improvements, as a high level of customer service is of top priority for us.

We value all our customers and are always ready to provide the assistance. As the services ordered with TemplateTuning (logo change and installation of essential WordPress plugins) were not delivered, for the reason that the requested information and files were not provided to us, we will issue the refund for these services.

To ensure that such situation does not take place in the future again, we have taken all precautionary steps. Once again we apologize to you for all the troubles caused because of us.

We would appreciate your support on this matter. Best regards, Emma Barnes TemplateTuning.com Customer Care Manager

ID
Wayzata, Minnesota
Pros
  • Selection
Cons
  • No one will actually call you
Reason of review