INSTACART BROKE THE FIRE DEPARTMENT LAW.

INSTACART BROKE THE FIRE DEPARTMENT LAW by the shopper dropping off all groceries on the exterior steps and BLOCKING THE EXIT to get out of a two family house in an emergency. First place groceries were supposed to be brought to my door not dropped off on the staircase. I have about 5 steps. Ice-cream melted. bananas brown, eggs cracked, sour cream crushed and open. I opened the package of franks and slim came out all over the place. I got in touch with Costco thinking they might have a problem with an item. I was told it is due to very slow delivery which it was. Told delivery would be earlier and it was delivered later that stated by shopper. Costco said dispose of franks or give it to Instacart to return told it got to warm. Now I asked about the pork tenderloin I bought, milk all the other items that needed refrigerating/freezing. Told do not use these Items. I called Instacart I will be waiting for a refund and watching for it. I now have to take items out to dispose of it. I was counting on those items. Not sure I want to deal with Instacart anymore? I could of gotten sick on the food delivered to me. Instacart offered me $5.00 for my inconvenience, What, do you really know what they could do with that? What I am also concerned about is I got up from picking items off the steps and the mail-man couldn't get up the steps he reached under the railing and handed me the mail. Mail-man not wearing a mask. I tried to be careful due to my age and medical conditions and but in this position. If delivery was at the door I would have noticed the mail-man, as I have in the past when delivery left at the door and I would of went inside fast as I did in the past.
ID
Staten Island, New York

Four Seasons Sunrooms - Two New Bay windows and I cringe every time I look at the front of the house

I had two bay windows installed. I cringe every time I look at the front of the house. Installer removed old bow windows and installed new bows with out removing old silicone seal. The new roofs do not come out as far as previous and the installer came back and quickly tried to remove silicone seal and then went to masonry store and then said he is putting more silicone seal on one side and cement on the other side. I said I do not think you should do this and he said he should and did it. He said he will be back in 2 weeks and which looks better he will do on both sides and also the window above. He said he also didn't have a ladder tall enough with him for the other bay window above. He never came back. Fought with this Co. they finally came out to inspect and said it is no good and needs to be repaired. At this point I could not get anyone back to do anything. I think they do not how to correct it. It also rained that night after he put cement on the building. This cement color does not match the rest of the house. No matter how many times I have called have not gotten any help. They did this and not willing to correct it. Any reason they should not correct it, I do not think so. They really are responsible to fix the mess they caused. I was also lied to and was told they have there own installers and not subbed out and that is not true. I also do not have flashing on the roofs above the bay windows they installed. I might have water problem in the future. I would never deal with Four Seasons again unless they correct this and it a few years now and they refuse to do it. Acted like they did me a favor. No favor when it looks worse then before they tried to correct it. If I knew how to add a picture I would do it.

It's interesting to read this review. I couldn't happier with my Four Seasons Sun Room.

In fact, so happy that we are having one installed in our vacation home.

It seems this was more of an inexperienced installer/franchisee rather than a product quality issue. Everyone I know who has a Four Seasons Sun Room loves it and has had no problems.

ID
Staten Island, New York
Cons
  • Project time
  • Thermal bridges
  • Customer service
Reason of review
Damaged or defective
Loss
Preferred solution
They need to fix what they did. Can it be? Do I need flashing if so do it also. They were responsible to remove oldbow windowsthat incluses all.Installing cement 1 side abovebay windowthat doesn't matchexisting cement/silicone otherside on top of silicon