Verified Reviewer

Inventionland - Research this company and Davison Inventing

these are the same people as Davison inventing. I will not be silenced until you people stop robbing innocent people of their dreams and hard earned money. How do you sleep at night? Look up lawsuits, BBB, Federal Trade Commission, the list goes on and on. They robbed me of 14800.00

User's recommendation: Run as fast as you can and research.

ID
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund
Davison Inventions's reply to:

Davison Inventions - They are scammers

Davison takes client concerns seriously and makes efforts to resolve those concerns.
Regrettably, your complaint is defamatory and bears little resemblance to the facts. The
allegations that you were “robbed” and that false documents were created are inflammatory. As
will be detailed, you contracted for services which have been performed with your approval and to
your documented satisfaction. There is no basis for a refund.

You first contacted Davison on 05/12/2018, just over two years ago. You first contracted for the
pre-development research services which were performed. You then entered a Product
Development and Representation service contract. The contract covers a wide range of services
from the initial design, through final licensing services. Each individual stage in the process is
dependent upon your approval of the preceding stage. In your case, you provided approval of the
preliminary ideation drawing, based upon that approval, the preliminary virtual was created and
approved, and based upon that approval the preliminary engineering drawings were created and
approved. Following the Preliminary stage, the project moved to the Industrial stage where your
have approved the industrial ideation and industrial virtual rendering. Based upon those
approvals, the physical product sample was constructed along with packaging and presentation
material. These items were provided to you in an Executive Summary, which included an actual
photograph of the physical product sample. You authorized the presentation of the product idea
and the initial set of corporations has been contacted. Finally, you completed two questionnaires,
one on the industrial rendering and the other on the Executive Summary, providing positive
feedback.

At your request, the physical sample was shipped to you. You continue to allege that you did not
receive the sample. Davison can do no more than provide the shipping receipt which documents
the shipment to the address you provided and a copy of the FedEx delivery confirmation.
Davison has no control over the format that FedEx uses to create its delivery confirmations. Your
reference to a package shipped to B ROBINSON is a result of a simple transposition of numbers.
Your package tracking number ended in 6306, the tracking number for the package you are
referencing ends in 6036.

Despite there being no basis for a refund, Davison has offered, in a gesture of good faith, a partial
refund of funds. You have not responded to this offer. Davison will continue to honor that offer.

For over 30 years, Davison has helped everyday people prepare and present their ideas to
corporations, manufacturers, and retailers to see if they would be willing to license the product
ideas. Our exclusive idea to product method is responsible for more products on the store
shelves than any other competitor in this industry.

Quick facts about Davison and our process

• We are based in Pittsburgh, PA and works with clients from around the world.
• We have been in business since 1989.
• Our products have been sold by over 1,000 stores & online retailers.
• We design, build and package products for both individuals and corporate clients.
• Our staff is dedicated to helping bring new product ideas to life.
• Our staff has won numerous design awards for innovative product designs.
• We are a member of the Online Business Bureau and other affiliate groups.

We encourage any questions or concerns be brought to our attention at
CCA@davisoninvents.com. Maybe we can help. Thank you.
ID
#2075512 Review #2075512 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Service
Davison Inventions Customer Care
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Verified Reviewer
Davison Inventions - They are scammers
Update by user Aug 27, 2020

I HAVENT EVEN BEEN CONTACTED SO ITS FAR FROM RESOLVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Update by user Aug 27, 2020

https://www.davison.com/videos/inventionland-seen-history-channel/ They are using a different platform now so beware of this one too

Original review posted by user Jul 23, 2020

Davidson Invention robbed me of 14 thousand dollars. They have promised me the moon and stars.

After 2 years of phone calls stating my protype was moving into yet another level of production I decided to call their bluff When I asked them for the delivery of my prototype as promised via our contract and as promised. Now to top it off they say they delivered said prototype to my personal address, they sent me some fake fed ex receipt. They say I signed it I DID NOT EVER GET IT>;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

The receipt reads that it got sent to some city, limmerick which I have never heard of and my name clearly is not B Robinson, which is who supposedly signed for my 14 thousand dollar project. I have had a couple emotional break downs over this 2 year rodeo and numerous panic attacks....not only have they robbed me financially but emotionally AS WELL....CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME AND OR STEER ME IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION?

The consumer affairs has 100s of complaints for the exact same issues as well and the BBBS. I am contacting Consumer affairs, the FBI, the federal trade commissions and the list goes on and on.. I wan a full refund. If I have to obtain legal counsel I will be asking for emotional damages, punitive damages, all out of pocket legal fees and what ever else deemed possible to get this settled.

Refund me and I go away, if not I will proceed.

I have included their fake fe ex delivery receipt. I have no clue where limmerick is or who B Robinson is, keep in mind this is a 14 thousand dollar shipment, why would I NOT HAVE TO SIGN>

#1919170

They are also rerouting inventions to this site https://enhancepd.com/land/micro-product3/

#1920083
@brenda o Pax

Yes and inventionland, They are such scammers its hard to believe that the 44 million in lawsuits they have had to settle out of pocket hasnt taught them a lesson!

View more comments (1)