Going to get someone killed

Conroe Regional Medical Center #1377309
Still heard nothing back from this scary hospital........this is my shocked face
0 0
comment to review:

Nightmare! Mouth full of wrongly implanted micro implants and more

Aspen Dental #1366976
Oh Dear God, what a HORRIBLE thing to have to go through!! I hope you and the first writer get everything you are asking for. I have been approached by two different dentists, and there is NO WAY I will EVER have this done now. I got chills just reading your story!! Wish you the best!
3 0
1 reply
I had all-on-4 dentistry, surgery and implants done without any pain in Ensanada in June and am entirely satisfied, I had a concierge with me most of the time plus half the accommodation was free. I went to Cancun on first of October to have my permanents fitted and now am still very pleased with the excellent work and attention received. They paid for the flight and accommodation to Cancun which was more like a vacation. I go back in March for a checkup. The cost was approximately 1/3 the cost of the same work with same materials as in California. I have only praise for my dentist. Of course I did much research and even followed up with other past patients.

Extremely Poorly Run Go to St Luke's Few Miles South Trust Me

Conroe Regional Medical Center #1366975
What a horrible experience. I forgot to put the "interference" issues in my comments, but was reminded of these issues as well. I contacted the hospital a MINIMUM of 5 times, and yet never received a call back. When I spoke with a doctor who FINALLY gave my son something he wasnt' allergic to (late the following afternoon), he tried to correct the issues, by downplaying the severity of the issue, and directing his two secretaries to "look into" my sons "medication history", and ensure it reflects that he is allergic. I advised them it clearly states it on top of the form, and pointed to where it reflected the information. He then said "oh yes, they may have been updating the system". I advised him "regardless, I TOLD the nurse it was the wrong medication, and she argued with me about it, then told me just to "give it to him anyways".....What the ***? When I repeated to her what she just said to me, "you're seriously telling me to give my son something he is allergic to!!?? As I was simply beside myself, she didn't want to speak to me anymore. My son had to eventually have 22 pins, plates, MONTHS with no income, physical therapy, surgery, and lost his home, because of this hospital...
1 0

Going to get someone killed

Conroe Regional Medical Center #1366970
It is quite obvious to see there have been issues with this hospital after reading through these complaints now. I'm from out of state, and am simply shocked with some of these complaints!! How on earth can they even still be open!!?? Many of these complaints appear fairly serious, and very scary. I can easily see that I am not the only person who has HUGE issues with this hospital. I cannot imagine how many people are going to this facility daily, and can be considered having their lives "at risk", due to poor ethics, morals, skills, and complete lack of humanity. I've seen ANIMAL SHELTERS more disciplined, moral, and ethical. At least they don't let their patients sit there and suffer needlessly before attempting to kill them.
1 0

Never received items ordered

Rosegal #1062095
I ordered from them as well, and received items that were 5 sizes too small for me after I FINALLY received the items. After arguing with them via email, and opening a PayPal case, I just gave them to my 8 year old niece. I was never refunded the money as there was a restocking fee involved, and it would have cost me more to send it back....Caution to all -do NOT order from these people.
0 0

Incorrect Final Bill and Lying to Customers

DIRECTV #1061804
Wow, amazingly, this is the EXACT same treatment I have received recently, after being with them for almost 25 years!! I'm DONE with DirectTV....Dish Network, hope you have room for one more LOYAL and FAITHFUL customer!!!
2 0
1 reply
#1196557
Don't count on Dish being any better. Now that AT&T has Direct, Dish knows they will have and endless supply of new customers. That's what ruined Direct and it will ruin Dish too.