Thor Industries - 2016 Thor Vegas

I hate to say it but made in America means nothing to Thor. I wonder if they use American's to build these *** motor coach's. I guess they have no Quality Control at the plant. They must sit in there offices and drink coffee and wave the finished product through. My coach has so many small items that should have been caught at the factory. How do you put a drivers window in that is the wrong size and takes a gorilla to open. It was driven 1100 miles to the dealership and not even the driver noticed the problems. I tried to take it back to get the warranty work done at the dealership,(motor home specialist in Fort Worth Tx.) and they told me the only open they had was in late November, I replied to them it was stuff that should have been done at the factory or been caught by you before delivery. So I take it to camping world to get it fixed. It takes 3 days to get an ok to do warranty work done because they have to send PICTURES to THOR so make sure it is warranty work. Then you have to wait for the parts to be shipped. It's ben 14 days since the parts were ordered. The factory is in America for pity sakes. I own a CRV and had to get a part for it from Japan and it only took 3 days to get here and was installed on the 4th day. Come on THOR live up to the standard of MADE in America which is supposed to mean QUALITY.
#1191542

I own a new to us 2015 Vegas Thor. We have had problems as well.

The driver side window that is mounted on the vehicle came loose while driving Texas bumpy roads with a sidewind. Luckily I heard the velcro ripping sound and was able to pull over in time to Gorilla tape it to the RV.

Our local RV repair shop was able to replace the fiberglass supporting the window and reattach it properly. So be ware of purchasing from Thor!

I own a 2015 Palazzo and agree. Thor has no quality at all.

They are absolutely horrible to deal with.

Prospective buyers, DO NOT BUY A THOR product!!!!!! Heed my warning!!!!

View more comments (1)
ID
#731997 Review #731997 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Tucson, Arizona
Reason of review
Bad quality
Loss
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution