Verified Reviewer

Resolved: PayPal - Denying my case

Update by user Aug 20, 2020

Company fixed the issue and I have been provided with full refund. PayPal did nothing what happen was Visas jumped in and refunded the payment . Visas was more consumer friendly that PayPal or the seller..

Original review posted by user Jul 21, 2020
I receive a notice that my case was being denied due to the seller providing shipping tracking showing that the order was delivered. Case # pp-d-7283**** in which I had not received my order. The problem with the denial was that only a part of the order was shipped. So in fact I have not received the order and PayPal jumped the gun by not asking the right Questions. Also if they had asked the right questions before jumping the gun I would have given them a copy of the backorder and the email stating that I wanted to cancel the order before the shipping tracking order was ever made. Now that PayPal has made their denial I had no choice but to contact The Attorney General Of Ohio who really looks out for the senior population in the state of Ohio.
Resolved
ID
#2071659 Review #2071659 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Service
Paypal Claim
Pros
  • It is convenient
Loss
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution