Redfield Law Offices - Portage County, WI Trash Attorney!

Update by user Jan 12, 2017

I hired Mr Redfield on a stalking case my ex-neighbor brought against me in 2007. They claimed I was "off-medication (VA Medical Center, Tomah, WI)", which there have never been any rules (they are real incompetent & abusive) & he also claimed I was harassing his wife, whom I had never met.

He sat in Court & didn't do anything. He has a reputation for "screwing his clients over in Court".

I also hired him for a Portage County (WI) Ambulance suit in August 2007, paid him $500 (personal check) in February 2008. The BVA settled in April 2015. I emailed Portage County (WI) in January 2016 & referred to 3 Rivers Billing (Milwaukee).

3 Rivers Billing stated they had never been paid.

I emailed both Portage County & Rivers Billing in early February 2016, a few weeks later about my $500 check to Mr Redfield.

I haven't heard from either of them as of this date.

This constitutes breach of contract on Mr Redfield's part.

Original review posted by user Jan 11, 2017
I found out the hard way that Jared Redfield at Redfield Law Firm in Stevens Point, WI is a crook! He just sits in court, won't say anything, lets the DA do anything & screws his clients over! I am a Disabled Navy Veteran & I hired him for a Stalking case against an ex-neighbor. He accused me of being "off medication", when there wasn't any requirement. He didn't do anything in court. He just sat there. I was also sued by Portage County (WI) Ambulance for a trip on 1-31-06 to a local hospital for an emergency back surgery for a staph infection. It was a VA case & I paid him a $500 check & Portage County never got paid as of February 2016. Mr Redfield isn't competent, should have his cases reviewed & should have his Law License revoked.
ID
Stevens Point, Wisconsin
Service
Redfield Law Offices Attorney
Cons
  • Incompetence in court
Reason of review
Incopetence
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Saint Michaels Hospital - Incompetence at the ER @ St Michael's Hospital in Stevens Point, WI

I have been in the ER several times for severe colon pains over the last 5 1/2 years. The staff didn't really know what was going on & only did CT scan 2 times, which they said didn't show anything. I am a Navy Veteran & have been going to the Tomah, WI VA Medical Center for 21 years & they don't know either! And they won't order any tests. The St Micheal's ER staff mentioned a GI Specialist might be needed. The Tomah, WI VA sent me to the GI Clinic, 5th floor at the Madison VA Medical Center on Tuesday, October 20th, 2015 & no appointment was listed. I forgot to take the letter, so I was sent home w/o any tests or treatment. The St Michael's ER isn't competent in this case, especially after being to the St Michael's ER over 3 times in a year & they still can't figure it out!
ID
Portage County, Wisconsin
Service
Saint Michaels Hospital Customer Care
Cons
  • Incompetent er clinic
Reason of review