Verified Reviewer

Aspen Dental - Didn't get what I paid for.

Update by user Jul 22, 2020

No developments. Still waiting on a refund, it's been 3 weeks.

Original review posted by user Jul 21, 2020
I went in for an upper plate. It took 2 visits for an impression. After 5 weeks still didn't have teeth that fit. Asked for a refund after going somewhere else and getting teeth that fit in 4 hours. 3 weeks later I still don't have a refund.

User's recommendation: Go somewhere else.

Nobody can make good dentures in 4 hours. Not even superman.

The plastic itself takes 6 hours or so to harden. And processing is just ONE PART of denture fabrication!

@Anonymous

I haven't had any problems with my 4 hour dentures. I've been wearing them now for a few weeks.

They fit great I have no problems eating or talking. I guess I was just lucky after the bad experience with Aspen Dental.

@Jill F Ebq

I don't work for Aspen. I have made dentures for 43 years using only the best techniques and materials.

The only way anyone could make a denture in 4 hours would be to skip steps and use cold-cured instead of heat- cured acrylic. Cold-cured acrylic is much less strong and breaks more often.

Denture patients are such knuckleheaded cheapskates! You don't know anything about dentures.

@Anonymous

You must work for Aspen

Normally it takes two visits for the impression. One for the initial impressions to construct custom trays, then another for the final impression.

Good dentures take AT LEAST 5 appointments do do right. You don't know beans about dentures, buster.

All you know is you want them cheap and fast. At Aspen you won't get them cheap or fast or good!

View more comments (4)
ID
#2071085 Review #2071085 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Cons
  • You dont get what you pay for
Loss