Freestone Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram - TIPM & TRANSMISSION/WARRANTY ISSUES

FREESTONE COUNTY CHRYSLER, JEEP & DODGE: FAIRFIELD, TEXAS My Jeep has been in the dealership shop for about 3 months. I was called and asked to pick it up on 11/3/2015. It is still un-repaired because they cannot figure out what it wrong with it. In the beginning, they replaced my battery. Almost a month later, I lost overdrive in my transmission so we took it back in to the dealership. They tracked down a short in the wiring to the transmission. That cost me $1,000.00 after that they have initially replaced the TIPM and in process of them doing that, my 2nd into the 3rd gear then 3rd back into 2nd started grinding so I took it back the very next day. They have since decided and replaced every part in the transmission since it was covered under the warranty and still can’t figure out what is wrong. They put me into a vehicle during this time but now they cannot do this because they can’t fix my Jeep and made me pick it up yesterday (11/4/15). It is still warranted and I want to trade this Liberty in. This has been going on since June 6, 2015. I would appreciate help and assistance and not just given the run around. This has gone on for the last 3 months and no resolution. The dealership informed me that a field engineer needed to take a look at the Jeep to decide what the next step will be. The ticket has not been “closed out”. I’m taking the necessary measures in making contact with the B.B.B in my area and the FTC as well to see what option I have to ensure that this can be resolved. I have thought about an attorney due to the fact that it has been 3 solid months and it’s still not fixed. I was glad to have had a car in lieu of mine being in the shop but having to continue to pay for something that is broken is not what I have in mind as far as having a nice vehicle. I am concerned for the safety of myself and my children given the fact the fact Freestone County Dodge cannot figure out what is wrong… that’s enough to be alarmed in my book. But yet, they want me to drive my Liberty until a field engineer can take a look at it. SO... I drive home from work on 11/5/15, after picking the Jeep up.. the gears are still grinding (in different gears).. throws an engine light and I pull over to the side of the road and put it into park... call the dealership and informed them of what was happening and the service manager says, well you can't drive it like that, this is the very next day.. and he was the one that authorized it to leave the lot! SMH!!
ID
Fairfield, Texas
Cons
  • Being treated like i dont know what im talking about
  • Cant get my truck repaired
Reason of review