Update by user Nov 06, 2016

Mr. Roebuck was arrested by the Gering Police Department on 9/15/2016 for violating the No Harassment Protection and spent one night in jail.

He was let out on a OR Bond and his Pre-trial was set for November 1, 2016. Results are unkown as of 11/6/2016.

Update by user Sep 01, 2016

A Post Office...

Gering, Nebraska
Usps Customer Care
Cons
  • Refer to the above description
Reason of review
Refer to the above description
Full refund
Advanced Reviewer

B And B Horse Boarding And Arena - B & B Horse Boarding and Arena Does Not Know How To Feed Horses

Update by user Jul 22, 2016

In addition to this matter, the Defendant was sent a notification in regards to the Geneva Conventions of August 1949 Protocols to include additional Protocol I of 1977. Defendant was notified that he is on a NO-FLY list PERMANENTLY.

That should also include a print out of from the Government Printing Office pursuant to Title 18, United States Code, subsection 1091 regarding genocide. That also includes Title 18, United States Code, subsection 1534 regarding Torture. Yes, Genocide and Torture and let's be absolutely clear about it shall we? I am calling it just exactly as is!!!

How do you like that Mr. Defendant?!!! I am calling for public shunning and to IGNORE ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING THAT IS SPEWED FROM THE MOUTH OF THIS INDIVIDUAL!-PERIOD. THIS ACTION WAS UNWARRANTED AND UNPROVOKED BY THE PLAINTIFF.

THAT ALSO INCLUDES PERJURY IN A SMALL CLAIMS CIVIL MATTER IN COURT IN WHICH THE DEFENDANT LIED IN COURT AND FALSIFIED GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS ON THE SMALL CLAIMS CIVIL COUNTERSUIT CLAIM. THOSE DOCUMENTS ARE IN MY POSESSION. THAT FINE IS 10,000 USD FOR PERJURY.

YES THIS IN ALL CAPS TO GAIN ATTENTION TO GRAVE BREACHES UNDER TITLE 18, UNITED STATES CODE VIOLATIONS AND INTERNATIONAL HUMANITARIAN LAW AND IS INCREASING DAILY. I ARREST MY CASE.

Update by user Jul 20, 2016

This TRUE AND FACTUAL POST WILL NOT BE REMOVED. THIS WILL REMAIN POSTED ACCORDINGLY!!! THAT MEANS PERMANENTLY!

Update by user Mar 26, 2016

What is really annoying is that these documents were uploaded in the correct order accordingly. These documents are not even in the correct order and then I have 1 picture of my horse missing and the initial report filed on 7/5/2011 that is missing as well. I cannot upload initial report and documentation to show the reader so that this entire factual story makes sense in chronological order.

Update by user Mar 26, 2016

There is documentation that is missing from this complaint that was not uploaded for what ever reason. This was 2 pictures of my horse after 15-20 days of my horse not being fed.

My boarding fees were indeed paid on time without delay. Then, there as the initial documentation that is also missing from this complaint from Dakota Hills Veterinary, Karissa Ketzner on 7/5/2011. She is quoted from her report as follows:

//On 7/5/11, I examined a Mustang colt owner by Staci Margheim named Thor. At that time, he was underweight (Body Conditioning 3/9).

Also, just assessing visually, several other horses on the property kept by the barn were also underweight(Some even more that Thor). Due to the degree of body conditioning score, the problem started at least 1 week prior to my time of assessment(actual time would depend on the degree of nutrition the horses were receiving. //

I do have the original documentation in my possession. I want to make sure that the reader is fully aware of the chronological events that took place.

Please keep this in mind accordingly. Thank you for your attention to this matter.

Update by user Mar 26, 2016

Here is what my horse look like after 15-20 days of not being fed.

Original review posted by user Mar 26, 2016
Boarded a horse at this facility in 2011. My horse was in TOP physical condition prior to boarding my horse at this facility. In approximately 15-20 days, my horse lost an incredible amount of weight. Two vets were called out to this facility to inspect the condition of my horse. This also included the inspection of the five other horses that were not being fed as well. I also contacted the South Dakota State Vet Board to file multiple complaints. The owner of this facility had access to a horse trailer and in turn, could have sold the five horses at a sale barn. The owner of this facility chose not to do so. He decided to hold them hostage due to his psychological problem and anger issues. I removed my horse from that facility and initiated a small claims civil suit. The Judge that presided in this matter, could not make a sound determination on awarding a damage claim in this matter. The facts, evidence, and photos presented in this matter should had led to a judgment rendered in my favor. In addition, the Judge slammed a book, and stormed out of the middle of the small claims civil court proceeding with no judgment rendered. The defendant lied in court and is now guilty of perjury which carries a $5,000 fine on top of other charges that are pending to include animal abuse and neglect. I, in turn, intend on taking additional measures to remedy this situation. This is an alert to inform the international community at large to NEVER board a horse or an ant at this facility.-Period! This owner of B & B Horse Boarding and Arena is hereby placed on " CONTINUED NOTICE" to also include the Judge that presided in this matter. This facility does not even deserve a one star rating AT ALL. This information is true, accurate, and to the best of my knowledge with no intent to deceive the international community at large. This information is protected under the U. C. C. 1-207 and U. C. C. 1-308. This information is also protected under Title 107 and Title 108 of the copyright and publishing laws under the U. S. C.. Each violation carries a $10,000 fine for each violation. All rights are reserved world wide.

It is clear that all of the evidence presented shows animal abuse and neglect. Why hasn't the owner of this facility been charged with animal abuse and neglect?

Cedar Rapids, Iowa
Cons
  • Refer to documentation accordingly
Animal Abuse and Neglect
Full refund

Resolved: Pissed off at Meridian Trust Federal Credit Union

Update by user May 28, 2016

I spoke with the manager at the local office. She had stated that less interest is charged as more payments are made.

They did help finance two loans at reasonable interest rates. This does help in this matter.

Original review posted by user Mar 24, 2016
Meridian Federal Credit Union has been charging me the wrong interest rates and finance charges on two of my loans. Sometimes, they don't even charge any interest rates or finance charges at all. I don't know who or what is working in billing department, however, I will advise you one thing, they don't have any mathematical skills. In addition, I sent a letter to the branch manager in 7/2015 regarding this matter. No one has responded. I have been making my payments on time and have never been late. I have also asked for monthly statements and they have not responded as well. Since when is it o. k. not to respond to letters asking them to correct their errors? Then, they have been charging miscellaneous fees here and there. The local branch office has taken care of two fees that were charged that I had caught on my tri-monthly billing statements. I have changed my address and I properly notified this financial institution. They charged a fee for an address change that they did not correct as requested. I brought this to the attention of Branch Manager at the local office and address change fee was reversed before the Branch Manager blamed me for not correcting this address. I applied for a vehicle loan and was advised on paper that I have poor credit performance with them. Oh really?! My payments have never been late and have been paid on time-EVERY TIME!!! This does not reflect very well on the part of this financial institution. A complaint has been filed with the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau. The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau then informed me that this complaint was forwarded to National Credit Union Administration. I have asked that this financial institution payoff my balances, remove the tradeline, and release the vehicle registration in my name due to the theft that been taken place and failure to correct this information accordingly. This is called breach of contract, theft, and charging variable interest rates that I did not agree to at all. In addition, on 3/22/2016, I walked into the local branch office and paid 1,300.00 off on the small signature unsecured loan. There is a zero balance on this loan accordingly. Needless to say, I am pissed! This information is true, accurate, and to the best of my knowledge with no intent to deceive the public at large. This information is protected under the U. C. C. 1-207 and U. C. C. 1-308 in order to inform the general public of this activity. All rights are reserved world wide.
Resolved
ID
Pros
  • One-time skip a payment option
Cons
  • Attitude displayed with some of the employees
  • Failure to correct the incorrect interest rates being charged
  • Variable interest rates being charged and not agreed upon
Breach of Contract
Preferred solution
Please refer to the intial complaint in this matter

Black Forest Inn - Wage Theft

Update by user Feb 26, 2016

UPDATE 2/26/2016: Received the names of the previous owners to contact regarding wage theft and other violations. Since the current owner of Black Forrest Inn has not committed any wrong doing at this juncture and has been cooperative in providing the information as requested.

Update by user Feb 26, 2016

UPDATE 2/26/2016. I received an email from Black Forest Inn stating that the prior owners, Cindy and Isaac, have been gone for two years and they do not have access to their contact info nor my paystubs.

The business was bought from someone else. I, in turn, sent an email requesting the correct information so that I may correct my reports accordingly.

I am waiting for a response from the current owner to include any additional information that may be helpful in trying to resolve this in a fair manner. This matter is still under investigation.

Original review posted by user Feb 25, 2016
Incident Report: I worked for this company from 8/2011 through 10/2011. I received the correct compensation for services rendered up until 10/2011. I was shorted 140.00. I, turn, quit in regards to services rendered and not paid accordingly. Services rendered were above and beyond job requirement. That amount stated is a fair and accurate amount. In addition, this is violation of Title 38, U. S. C., under Sec. 701, wage theft, and discrimination. The first violation is a 55,000 penalty under Title 38 for property theft. Property theft occurs when wages are not paid accurately for services rendered as agreed. Under SD law, I am entitled to double that amount. This information is true, accurate, and to the best of my knowledge with no intent to deceive the public at large. This information is protected under U. C. C. 1-207 and 1-308. This information is also protected under Title 107 and 108 under copyright and publishing laws. Freedom of Speech is secured under the Declaration of Human Rights under International Humanitarian Law. All rights are reserved world wide. This serves as a Public Alert.

Employers such as this should be avoided and one should not work for them. Plus, they like to discriminate against Veterans with Disabilities.

They should be avoided at all costs.

The owners have since changed hands and I have no idea how the current owners pay their employees. With that being said, it is unfair to judge how the current owners are operating and paying their current employees without having that specific knowledge.

While you are looking up laws, look up "statute of limitations".

@Anonymous

In the territory of South Dakota, the "statue of limitations" are seven years upon date of findings. Thank you.

View more comments (2)
Rapid City, South Dakota
Cons
  • Discrimination against ex-military
  • Violations under united state code
  • Services rendered not compensated correctly
Wage Theft
Advanced Reviewer

Comfort Inn - Wage Theft and violations under Employment and Remployment Rights of Members of the Uniformed Services

Update by user Mar 19, 2016

Update 3/19/2016: Received letter back from owner and he stated that no wages are due. Oh really?

I beg to differ on that finding. I am owed 196.22 minus the proper deductions. I submitted the proof and documentation to SD Wage and Hour. SD Wage and Hour said statute of limitations ran out and that the matter is closed.

Oh really? I beg to differ on that finding as well. The statute of limitations for service theft is 7 years in South Dakota according to S. D.

Codified laws subsection 23A-42-2. Comfort-Inn I-90 is in violation of SD 22-30A-8 regarding obtaining property or service without paying is guilty of theft if that person intentionally obtains property or service which that person knows is available for compensation, by deception, threat, or other means to avoid payment for service or property. In that regard this falls under Petty Theft in the second degree as theft of property or services valued at 400.00 or less. In South Dakota, this is a Class II misdemeanor under SD 22-30A-17.3.

The penalty is 30 days in county jail and 500.00 fine or both. In addition, a person convicted of petty theft in the 2nd degree must pay restitution to the deprived party of the theft for any losses related to theft.

This falls under South Dakota 22-6-2. This complaint will continue to post until resolved in its full entirety.

Update by user Feb 27, 2016

UPDATE 2/26/2016: Received names of previous owners to contact regarding wage theft and other violations. The current owner of Black Forrest Inn has been cooperative in this matter and receives a 10 star rating at this juncture.

Original review posted by user Feb 25, 2016
During the months of 6/2011 and August of 8/2011, I worked for this *** outfit. I did my job accordingly and went above and beyond expectation. I was getting paid on time every time for services rendered on behalf. I was shorted in pay in August 2011 and when I brought this up to the Manager, she did not want to listen. This is called wage theft and violations under Title VII regarding Employment and Reemployment Rights of Members of the Uniformed Services under sec. 701. I can sue for 55,000 for the first offense to also include filing additional charges under SD LAW to include double the amount of wage theft that occurred. That includes filing a complaint with the EEOC as well. That also includes filing continuous claims under the ACTA and U. S. C.. Bottom line: Don't ever work for this company because, they in fact endorse wage theft. They also don't like veterans as well. I intend on seeking additional measures to remedy this situation. This information is true, accurate, and to the best of my knowledge with no intent to deceive the public at large. This information is protected under Title 107 and 108 under copyright and publishing laws. Freedom of Speech is secured under the Declaration of Human Rights under International Humanitarian Law. All rights reserved world wide.
Comfort Inn Manager
Cons
  • Discrimination
  • Wage theft
  • Incompetent manager
Wage Theft
Preferred solution
150.00 is due for services rendered accordingly in 8/2011.
Advanced Reviewer

Bothwell Ranch - PUBLIC ALERT-DON'T BOARD A HORSE AT THIS LOCATION-EVER!!!

Incident Report 2011:Don't ever board a horse at this location-Period. Paid my boarding fees on time-EVERYTIME!!! The female owner will let your horse out for no reason because she is insane, jealous, and mentally incompetent. If you happen to more good-looking than she is that will, in turn, pose a THREAT as to whether or not she can keep her current husband or boyfriend. That includes the possibility of letting your horse out for no reason-UNPROVOKED. Yes, folks this indeed IS high-school drama and stupidity at its FINEST! The male co-owner(husband or boyfriend-whatever) of this ranch is QUITE the opposite. THAT'S TOUGH! GET OVER IT!!! Can't believe I am submitting a complaint regarding this matter. This information is true, accurate, and to the best of my knowledge with no intent to deceive the public at large. This information is protected under U. C. C. 1-207 and 1-308. This information is protected under Title 107 and 108 under copyright and publishing laws. Freedom of Speech is secured under the Declaration of Human Rights under International Humanitarian Law. All rights are reserved world wide. This is a PUBLIC ALERT!
Rapid City, South Dakota
Cons
  • Metally derranged lunatice female co-owner
  • Unsafe horse boarding practices and procedures
  • Jealous attitude towards good looking women
Animal safety hazard
Preferred solution
My solution involves informing the general public at large to never do business with this entity and to put them out of business in its entirety.

United States Air Force - USAF Board of Correction of Military Records

Update by user Jul 20, 2016

I filed Form 95 which is pursuant to the Federal Tort Claims Act. I received a letter from the Department of the Air Force dated on July 6, 2106 with a docket number BC-2016-0**** which could take up to 10-18 months to process.

I sent some documentation back to the Department of the Air Force regarding Title 18, U. S. Code, subsection 1091 under Genocide. That federal statute has no limitation.

In addition to this matter, I have found out that there could be secret codes on the DDform-214 that could be derogatory when applying for jobs. That also includes how long a veteran has to wait to make a medical or psychiatric appointment at V. A. hospital to receive or not receive medical care.

It does not matter if one has an Honorable Discharge or not. This is just downright diabolical, totally unacceptable, and intolerable!!! Why even go to work?!!! What is the point of excelling above and beyond the status quo in a job to have specific *** take it all away for NO REASON!!!

THAT INCLUDES UTILIZING SECRET CODES THAT THE VETERAN IS NOT EVEN AWARE OF! I AM GOING TO FIND OUT WHAT THESE SECRET CODES MEAN in their full entirety. In addition, there was no investigation into this incident AT ALL!

The world court of public opinion will hear the truth about this. I have no problem taking a polygraph in regards to these true and factual statements made.

Update by user Feb 28, 2016

By the way, if anyone is offended by these statements made in CAPITAL LETTERS, I have a message for those offended. THAT'S TOUGH AND GET OVER IT!!!YOU SHOULD BE OFFENDED ON WHAT IS EXACTLY GOING ON HERE INSTEAD OF PAYING ATTENTION TO CAPITALIZATION OF LETTERS AND SENTENCE STRUCTURE!

WHAT IS GOING ON HERE IS GENOCIDE OF INNOCENT PEOPLE TO INCLUDE MILITARY PERSONNEL AND VETERANS. THESE ARE CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY AS A WHOLE!!!IT IS TIME TO WAKE UP!!!!-PERIOD!

Update by user Feb 28, 2016

UPDATE 2/28/2016: I AM NOT going to hire an attorney to handle this matter when in fact, I CAN FILE A CIVIL SUIT MYSELF WITH ABSOLUTELY NO ASSISTANCE FROM THIS PARASITICAL BAR ASSOCIATION!-Period. I have deadly weapons of knowledge that I can utilize at MY DISPOSAL without ANY assistance from the BAR ASSOCIATION in order to parasite of MY WORK AND MY EFFORT IN FILING A CIVIL MATTER-PERIOD! I AM NO LONGER IN NEED YOUR SERVICES ANY LONGER-THANK YOU AND BUH-BYE!!!

Original review posted by user Feb 20, 2016
In 2013, I submitted the proper form to the Air Force Board of Correction of Military Records. I received a letter back with a bunch of gibberish that did not resolve the issue accordingly. The reason for separation was to be upgraded to "uncharacterized" with the honorable discharge to remain intact on the DDFom-214. Since 2013, I have found that there was a fraudulent diagnosis based upon facts and evidence regarding labeling individuals with psychiatric disorders and then proceeding to prescribe dangerous psychiatric drugs. This also includes the following: #1) Fraud, waste, and abuse #2)Discrimination#3)Defamation of character#4)Genocide#5)Falsifying government documents by rendering a false diagnosis by the medical doctor while stationed abroad. To include intent to deceive to cover up for International War Crimes.#6)Falsifying government documents, medical records, and transposing that fraudulent diagnosis onto a DDForm-214#7)Medical malpractice and fraud based on no scientific evidence and no blood test.#8)Failing to correct this matter as requested which falls under the Geneva Conventions Protocols under Article III. This also includes the 1907 Protocols under the use of chemical and biological agent(s). The serotonin reuptake inhibitors prescribe does indeed qualify as chemical and biological agent(s) as it serves to destroy the brain chemistry. This also includes the prescribing of dangerous psychiatric drugs which can be concluded to fall under the prescribing of chemical and biological agent(s) used for scientific medical experimentation for unjust enrichment purposes and to cause harm.#9) Crimes Act of 1958#10)Violations under the UCMJ by the medical doctor. This also falls under the Geneva Conventions Protocols of 1949 under the prescribing of a known chemical and biological agent(s) utilized for unjust enrichment purposes which are known to cause harm#11) No Due Process or hearing in regards to this matter as stated above#12)MK-ULTRA mind-control programs that are still in effect and in continuation due to the events described above#13)Right to file multiple claims under ACTA and under the U.S.C.#14)Perjury, Title 8, Chapter 37, involving falsification of a government document such as the DDForm-214 to include Section 3710. This involves tampering with a governmental record under a through 4 to include 3 and g.#14) Civil Rights of 1964 violations#15)International Crimes against Humanity under International Humanitarian Law regarding genocide and scientific medical experimentation for unjust enrichment purposes for profit with no concern and lack of regard thereof. Here is quote by Steven R. Ratner, "The Geneva Conventions which codified IHL after World War II, also marked the first inclusion in a humanitarian law treaty of a set of war crimes-the grave breaches of the conventions. Each of the four Geneva Conventions(on wounded and sick on land, wounded and sick at sea, prisoners of war, and civilians) contains its own list of grave breaches. This list in its totality is; willful killing; torture or inhumane treatment(including medical experiments)willfully causing great suffering or serious injury to body or health; willfully depriving a pow or protected civilian of a right to fair trial. Under the Geneva Conventions and additional Protocol I, States must prosecute persons accused of grave breaches or hand them over to a State willing to do so."-www.crimesofwar.org/a-z-guide/407. Here is the research I uncovered by highly reputable individuals to include supportive and evidence based on facts and accurate knowledge. They are as follows: #1) Psychiatric Hoax The Subversion of Medicine. Published by Citizens Commission on Human Rights. Established in 1969-www.CCHR.org#2)www.crimesofwar.org#3) The Anti-Depressant Fact Book: What Your Doctor Won't Tell You About Prozac, Zoloft, Paxil, Celexa, and Luvox-by Dr. Peter Breggin#4)Toxic Psychiatry-by Dr. Peter Breggin#5)Psychiatric Drugs: Chemical Warfare on Humans-interview with Robert Whitaker, 8/27/2015-www.naturalnews.com/011353_bad_medicine_psychiatric_drug.html#6)Experts Say Anti-Depressant Drugs Cause Suicides Instead of Preventing Them-by Dani Veracity, 4/10/2006#7)SSRIstories.com#8)U. S. Military Illegally Discharging Veterans With Personality Disorders, Report Says-by Mary E. O'Leary, 3/22/2005#9)The VVA and the Yale Clinic Report,"Casting Troops Aside: The United States Military's Illegal Personality Disorder Discharge Problem"#10) The Torture Hearings with Sgt. Luther and Mr. Kor's comments#11)http:www.cchr.org/#/videos/making-a-killin...#12)The Story of SSRI Stories/Dr. David Healy-davidhealy.org/the-story-of-ssri-stories/#13)CNN: Rape Victims Say Military Labels Them "Crazy"#14)Chaos and Terror-Manufactured by Psychiatry Report and recommendations on the role of psychiatry in international terrorism. Page 41 of Psychiatric Hoax The Subversion of Medicine.#15) Branding a Soldier with Personality Disorder-by James Dao-2/24/2012, New York Times#16)2014 NDAA Orders Investigation Into Wrongful Discharges In The Military-by Wendy Innes, http://ivn.us/2014-ndaa-orders-investigation-into-wrongful-discharges-in-military/#17)The Burn Pits: The Poisoning of America's Soldiers-by Joseph Hickman#18)Stopthecrime.net-Deborah Tevares#19) Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars-War Document#20)Reporter Blows Lid Off Military Corrections Board Scam-by Benjamin Krause, 12/31/2004-http://www.disabledveterans.org/2014/12/31reporter-blows-lid-military-corrections-board-scam/#20)http://dissidentvoice.org/2010.before-you-take-that-antidepressant-visit-ssristories/-by Martha Rosenburg, 1/6/2010. I am seeking damages of 7,000,000 for all of the above to include filing additional complaint(s) at the Hague due to the War Crimes that have occurred and continue to occur to this very day. This information is protected under International Humanitarian Law regarding Freedom of Speech. All rights reserved world wide. Please spread this message far and wide.
Blair, Nebraska
Cons
  • Covering up war crimes by blaming victims
  • Disdain towards women
  • No accountability
Failure to correct the DDForm-214
Update by user Aug 06, 2016

This situation is not remedied and I pulled credit reports that are dated 7/19/2016. They conducted 3 inquiries without my expressed written consent. It addition to this matter, I would like to point out that if they are a credit monitoring agency then, why is it...

In addition to situation, Transunion Interactive I (also known as True Link and True Credit) is in violation of HIPAA Privacy Act which carries a 25,000,000 for each calendar cap year. I arrest my case!

View more comments
Lincoln, Nebraska
Transunion Credit Report
Cons
  • Unauthorized credit report pulling in my name
Reason of review
fraud and no signed contract
Preferred solution
My solution is already in progress.

Affiliated Computer Systems - Unauthorized use of a social security number

Update by user Aug 26, 2016

In order to sue ACS-Educational Services, I would literally have to fly out to NY in order to file a Federal Claim. Note to Colleges and Universities, do not contract out to financial institutions that are not local-Period!

ACS admitted that they used student's social security numbers as loan identifiers and transferred personal identification that is stored inside a "protected" computer. By the way, there is no such thing as a "protected" computer. ACS is continuing to fail to act and responding with little or no help after a whole year. Then people wonder why they get hacked and their Identity Stolen.

Surprise, Surprise-you don't know the laws and they use that ignorance and total lack of regard against you, hoping you will never find out about it. Surprise, Surprise AC-Educational Services was sent a copy of Title 18, United States Code, which was about 28 pages worth. This included false statements, failure to act, and continuing to fail in response. Consumer Financial Protection Bureau was sent a complaint and ACS should read the NY State Laws regarding Aggravated Identity Theft.

ACS should be sued in a class-action lawsuit of epic proportions and then put out of business.

It's illegal to store social security numbers in a "protected computer" which is NOT PROTECTED!!! IGNORE AT YOUR OWN PERIL~By the way,where are the ATTORNEYS for this class-action of epic proportions?!

Update by user Aug 06, 2016

A small claims civil suit was filed on July 22, 2016 in Scottsbluff County, Scottsbluff, Nebraska. Case number is SC16-67.

In addition, the Plaintiff will be seeking permanent removal of all personal identifying information from all "protected computers" that ACS is using. Plaintiff is NOT responsible for the mistakes on the part of ACS and failure to correct and respond in a timely manner to this GRAVE issue which is in continuation is CRIMINAL.-Period!

That will include court costs and filing fees in addition to this matter that has not been entirely resolved. Plaintiff will be asking the Judge for permanent fraud alert to be utilized and implemented immediately with all 3 major credit reporting agencies to include other reporting agencies as well.

Update by user Jul 24, 2016

A Small Claims Civil action was initiated by the Plaintiff on July 22, 2016. The case number is SC16-62 filed in small claims court in Scottsbluff County Court in Scottsbluff, Nebraska.

This hearing will be held on August 19, 2016 at 9:00 A. M., Mountain Standard Time.

Update by user Jul 24, 2016

ACS Educational Services is affiliated with XEROX Education Services, L. L.

C. as well

Update by user Feb 18, 2016

2/18/2016 Update: Recent Experian credit report indicates that ACS/US BANK has removed their tradeline accordingly. However, the Lifelock.com credit reports still indicate usage of my first six digits on all 3 major credit reports. With that said, this complaint will remain posted until fully resolved due to the facts as stated above.

Update by user Feb 14, 2016

2/14/2016 UPDATE: I received a letter from ACS dated 1/20/2016 stating that they have put in a request to have the tradeline removed from all 3 major credit bureaus. ACS states that it can take up to 30-45 days to have the tradeline removed.

They also state that they will send out a letter stating that the account has a zero balance and is paid in full. Well, ACS, I am not going to remove this complaint until all of the above has been fully resolved in its full entirety.

That means the tradeline is to be removed from all 3 major credit bureaus and a signed letter stating that my account(s) are paid in full. Until I have verified that information, this complaint will continue to remain posted.

Update by user Jan 06, 2016

1/6/2016 UPDATE: ACS has utilized my entire social security number as a loan identifying number at two separate banks. They are also reporting the student account as open.

It is closed and paid in full. All three credit reports are still reporting the majority of my social security number being used as a loan identifier. This has been transpiring over 4-5 months. I have sent numerous e-mails, letters, and contacted them by phone to resolve this matter.

ACS was sent another letter by regular mail on 1/6/2016 in regards to the misuse of a entire social security number. This is violation of the Identity Theft and Assumption Deterrence Act of 1998. Refer to Title 18 U. S.

C. subsection 1028 under a.

and 7. This information provided is true and accurate under the Uniform Commerical Code 1-207 and 1-308.

Update by user Jan 02, 2016

1/2/2015 update: A C S otherwise known as Affiliated Computer Services, handles student loan servicing. I am ensuring that the reader understands that important information when making an informed decision about student loans.

Continuing-I received a letter dated 11/1/2015 from A C S stating that they used student social security numbers as account numbers as loan identifying numbers. Because my account was closed, they advised that they could not contact the credit bureaus and request that this account be removed. As of 1/2/2015, The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau was contacted and notified due to the fact that they have not corrected the information as requested on numerous occasions. They claim in their letter that they have implemented the updated corrections regarding the use of a social security number but, have failed to correct my information as requested due to violating U.

S. C.. Therefore, I am taking additional measures to remedy this situation.

This information is protected under U. C.

C. 1-207 and U. C. C.

1-308. All rights are reserved worldwide.

Original review posted by user Dec 09, 2015
I pulled my credit report and found that ACS, otherwise known as Affiliated Computer Systems, has utilized most of my social security number as an account number. I have contacted this entity on numerous occasions by phone and letter. They have refused to correct this matter accordingly. In the past, ACS used an account number other than the first six digits of a social security number. Now, why is it that they decided to use the first six digits of a social security number as an account number when in the past they have used a different number on the billing statement? The issue here is that they used the majority of my social security number as account number and refuse to correct the information accordingly as requested. They admitted in the last letter that they have used social security numbers as student account numbers. Five months have passed and the this simple correction has not been resolved accordingly as requested. Because of utilizing the majority of my social security number as account number falls directly under the violations of Identity Theft and Assumption Act of 1998, Privacy Act of 1974, and the Right to Financial Privacy Act of 1978. I cannot believe that I having to write a complaint about this matter.
Reason of review
Failure to use a proper account number
Preferred solution
Remove the entire tradeline off all 3 major credit reports to include Innovis permanently