Borst Automotive - Invasive telemarketing at 8:01 am saturday

Borst Automotive has an agenda that has nothing to do with customer service much less customer satisfaction. Woke me again with a robocall at 8:01 am Saturday, when they are closed, asking me to review them. I tried to reach the manager to complain but their voicemail is full, allegedly. I had been on call for a funeral home for ten days and nights straight dealing with covid death overload and I finally get to sleep in and Borst calls on a day they are closed, waking me at 8 am. I had warned them about this months ago when they pulled the same *** and they basically said *** you to me and violated the Do Not Call List as I am not listed as the client, my husband is, and he told them months ago to remove my number from their data base. They attempted to charge me $800 for a new water pump and thermostat when the little repair shop down the block is doing the same job for $345. Borst is a total ripoff with no respect for the clients right to Peace &; Privacy. I have informed them that if they call me again I am filing suit in small claims court against them for violating the Do Not Call List after they were told to never call me again, harassment and invasion of privacy when I sent them a cease and desist directive months ago. The last time they serviced the Cadillac they told me I needed new spark plugs. The Cadillac dealership replaced them 6 months prior and there was nothing wrong with my spark plugs. These people have proven themselves untrustworthy and despicable and I caution everyone from engaging in business with Borst as they only respect their own agenda. No respect for paying customers. They requested the review and they got it. I may leave a few more about them as time passes on. They deserve it for waking someone who has a sleep disorder. ***

User's recommendation: Avoid Borst.

ID
#2064813 Review #2064813 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Tucson, Arizona
Service
Borst Automotive Car Repair
Cons
  • Telemarketer harassment
Preferred solution