AdRev - They Hooked Me and Won't Let Me Go!

Okay...! I'm a sucker! AdRev 'hooked' me and now I cannot monetize my YouTube videos, even though I did NOT link my account with them. Because they have the info/uploads (my stupidity) of my songs, they have their hooks in my royalties! Now, I've been trying repeatedly to cancel my subscription with them...with no luck at all! If they email you...DON'T FALL FOR IT! Don't be a sucker like I was. : ( I really hope I will be able to get my songs loose from the chains they've wrapped around them. No wonder they don't want to make cancelling easy! They want to keep stealing my royalties. Wish me luck getting out of this one.

Hi,

I am with AdRev and I think we just need to whitelist your personal channel so it isn't claimed by your sound recording/publishing assets. We have your music in the system to find other channels using your music, but of course we don't want to claim your own videos.

Simply email partner-support@***.net and explain you are a CID client and need your own music claims released and your channel whitelisted. Tell them Matt told you to write in and I am sure we can have all this settled by Monday.

ID
Cons
  • Misleading terms of service
  • Ease of cancellation process
  • False claims to my copyrighted works
Reason of review
False Claims of Copyrights
Loss
Preferred solution
Cancellation of ALL subscriptions with AdRev and its subsidiaries (music and video).