Ganley Automotive Group - Sold the same car to two buyers

I went to Ganley Ford in Bedford to test drive a ford Mustang on 09.27.2015. I test drove the car and loved it. I negotiated in good faith and made a deal that worked for me financially. I was to go in on Monday 09.28.15 to sign the paperwork and pick up my car. At Approximately 3:00 pm on Monday I received a call from the Manager at Ganley stating that the car was sold on Saturday 09.26.15 and that it should have never been offered to me, basically saying his people made a mistake and never should have offered it to me in the first place. As it turns out, another buyer attempted to purchase the car on Saturday 09.26, but was having some financing issues and the salesman did not think he would be able to help the guy, which is why he attempted to sell it to me. On Monday morning the other buyer arrived with his own financing plan in place and purchased the car....Ganley can only offer me a "good deal" on a different car....I didn't want a different car, I wanted that ONE! The salesman called to apologize and wanted me to come look at another car on Monday 09.28.15, I declined because I was not feeling up to it after the disappointment. I asked if I could come on Tuesday and he said he was off, so I asked if he worked on Wednesday, to which he said yes. He then added that it was important to come on Wednesday because that was the "last day of the month". That was the last straw, it became crystal clear that he was only worried about his precious sale and not one bit sorry about the treatment I received....I will not be doing business with any Ganley operation ever!!
ID
Bedford, Ohio
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution