Resolved: Star Buick Gmc - Star Car Buick GMC Easton PA - Dishonest

A few weeks ago my wife and I went looking for a new car. Our first stop was the Star Car Buick GMC Easton Dealer because my wife really liked the GMC vehicles. I was never at a GMC dealer before and at the time we had a wonderful experience, within 3 hours we found the car we wanted and purchased it. I really felt like this was too good to be true. I've bought many cars in the past and it was never this easy. We really thought that we found a legitimate dealership that we could purchase cars from not only for us but our children when they get older. We went as far as doing a live recording for a radio station that was there when we bought the car praising the dealership. After that I shook the owner’s hand who had a big smile on his face. When we got home we were telling everyone we talked to how great this dealership was and they should go there when they need to purchase a new vehicle. Well it was too good to be true. We just received a bill from the leasing company for over $2000 from the car we turned in even though we were told time and time again before buying the car that everything with the car we turned in would be taken care of by the dealer. When we called the dealer to find out what happened they said they recall us being there but they couldn't help us with the bill. Our first call was never returned, then another sales person said it wasn’t his problem. Our last call the dealer hung up on us during the conversation. I can't believe people like this are still employed by any company. Where did they learn these scamming techniques? They played us like a couple of fools because they knew what they were doing and lied the whole time. I really didn't think these type of people existed anymore but we found them in Star Car Buick GMC Easton.
Resolved
ID
Easton, Pennsylvania
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Loss
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution