Art Van Furniture - Warranty

I spent about $4500 last year in the march and paid almost $600 for the full warranty. Now i have recliner with little stitches came off so called the store in Findlay, ohio. It changed the name of the store and gave me 1800 so i dialed and no one answered. I went to fill the claim and asked me pic of receipt, actual damaged furniture and warranty papers. I sent everything but warranty papers because it was névér given to me. I called the store again, they checked everything the system and told me that it should be covered. So i call the warranty people again and my case manager was busy so other person told me that she will call me back. I didn't hear any back so i emailed, and she said she can't do anything without details of warranty papers. All i want is either fix my furniture or take everything back and give me.my money back. I have better things to spend $4500 on.

User's recommendation: Fix the stitches as soon as possible. You guys got paid $600 to sit on your *** and argue nonsense with the loyal customers.

ID
#2045447 Review #2045447 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Liberty, Ohio
Product
Art Van Furniture Recliner Warranty
Pros
  • Sales person was product educated
Cons
  • Quality of products
  • Lying salesman
Preferred solution