Verified Reviewer
Masterbuilt - Contacted the company for resolution and they essentially offered me an electric smoker of theirs that is comparable in price and implied I shouldn't be around a propane smoker.
Update by user Feb 11, 2021

NOTHING FROM THE MANUFACTURER AT ALL. Threw the smoker in the trash and was never even given my money back from the company.Seeing the story of the girl recently who used gorilla glue on her head just goes to show that stupidity is always rewarded by companies.She...

#2047119

I am sorry to reach about your story. But just wanted to let you know, Smoke Hollow, is owned by Masterbuilt.

View more comments
ID
#2042725 Review #2042725 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Product
Masterbuilt Smoker
Pros
  • Food was perfect during all 3 smoked meals done on it
Cons
  • Quality of burner
  • Faulty unit
  • Water tray too small and nothing covering flame to prevent fire
Loss
Preferred solution
I demand to be compensated $5000 for the physical and emotional damages I have sustained, as well as a full refund of the unit and brand new cover(approx.$260), which has now been sent through the trash company.