Mcdonalds vincennes in

If you eat at the sixth street one make sure they don't put a nut and bolt in your fries like they did mine !!! fyi i have photo's the main corp. ask for copies but i never even got an apology.I have not nor will i trust them to make my food again.They denied it came from their restaurant but the fry guy said it did he just didn't how it came off...imagine had a toddler gotten them in a happy meal.workers are incompetent and rude and didn't know who the manager on duty even was

I worked for them for over ten years. *** does happen.

They no it did. You shouldve called Jen on Hart st. she wouldve made it right.

Then you wouldnt have given them a bad name. But they did have it coming.

#151911

So you got fired and you put a nut in your french fries, are you the same person that "found"a finger in your wendy's chillie?

#151910

anyone can drop a nut into a box of fries and take a picture. send me your address and i will send you pictures of all sorts or rusty stuff in fries, big macs, milk shakes, you pick what you want to see and i'll make it happen.

i could probably get the same frie guy to admit to it, or at least claim it could happen, who knows. Take yourself to Wendys or Sonics, enjoys their nutt less fries and tasty burgers.

oh i didn't send me your email address i'll send the pics

When did you get fired from this location?

View more comments (5)
Westminster, Maryland
Product
Mcdonalds French Fries

CEPIA LLC - Zhu zhu says boo hoo

so my mom bought my daughter a zhu zhu pet in washington state sent it to indiana.out of the box it would not move we replaced the batteries still did not move tried diffrent new batteries still nothing so i emsil the company wait for 24hours to get told the troubleshooting tips i already went thru on their site -yep i told them had went thru all them in the beginning but at the end of the email it said they only deal with stores on replacement parts .so do not waste your money because the company will NOT replace animals you buy that have defects

Do you work for the company?what kind of consumer are you?the kind that has more money than sense i think.companies should not be allowed to rip off consumers that's the whole point

As with ANY other product on the market, when you buy something in one part of the country and ship it to another part of the country where those stores don't exist, you are asking for problems. Same with buying online.

Buy locally and keep the receipt. If this is news to you then you deserve ever bit of agony you get. THEY COST $10...either get over it or get creative.

Buy one locally, swap out the rat and take it back for a refund. OH MY GOSH...IT'S ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

Same problem, My mother mailed my daughter a set of two. One works great the other I have tried there steps several times, works for a a few seconds hits it nose and is turned off until I repeat the steps again. Customer Service ha, customer always wrong and take it up with the store you bought it from even if there is no way worth driving to it to try to deal with a gift you have no reciept for!

View more comments (2)
Westminster, Maryland
Loss
we purchased abattery less than 6months ago-drive car only to work-and it started not turning over so we took it to utozone whosaid it was like ll the rest of their batterys junk.we returned it to rual king who basically said sorry bout ur luck butwe'll give u a...
#2012966

Rural King/Exide Batteries are the worst Batteries I have ever owned! I have a Garage Kept 21" Bass Boat that takes 3 Batteries.

2 Deep/1 Start Battery... The Rural King Batteries I recently Bought and kept on The Smart 3 Bank Marine Charger/Maintainer Failed Quicker than ANY BRAND of Battery I have Ever Purchased for this Boat! They Did not last even 2 Seasons! I have owned this Boat for ~ 25 Years.

So You Know I have been Thru a Few Various Brands of Batteries in that Time.

Never Have I had them go bad in Such a Short amount of Time! I will Never Waste my Money on RK Batteries again!

View more comments