Verified Reviewer

Prescription Hope - Scammers

Promise to get you prescription for $50/month. $250 and no prescriptions yet. They tell you over and over there was a problem, now it's resolved, 3 weeks and you should receive it.

User's recommendation: Run Away.

ID
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Verified Reviewer

KetoCycle Diet - I cancelled and they won't refund

I placed an order for their plan and for their keto shakes. Within an hour I cancelled it because their "plan" is just recipes which I can get online for free. I sent an email on their website cancelling the order. They acknowledged. I did not get a refund so I disputed it through PayPal. For some reason Keto Cycle did not cancel the contract till 2 days later and PayPal thought I did not cancel it for 2 days so they denied it. I appealed it saying that I did not received the order. Well, even though I cancelled the order, they shipped the shakes. Now if I return the shakes they will keep $22 of the $59 cost of the shakes. Plus they are not refunding my $33 for the plan. So I'm out either $92 or $81plus shipping to return the shakes. I cancelled the order on 6/15. They acknowledged it immediately. But still they shipped the shakes on the 6/24 even though I cancelled the order. They are totally refusing to refund any money but will accept the return of the shakes but charge me $22 plus shipping.

User's recommendation: do not buy from them.

#2042942

Same Thing happened to me and I still haven’t succeeded in contacting them directly. I did not receive acknowledgment of my email canceling the plan immediately because I couldn’t download it onto my iPad.

It is not set up for an iPad. And the shakes arrived today

ID
#2036350 Review #2036350 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Product
Ketocycle Diet Diet Plan
Cons
  • Offer a diet plan but all they send you is recipes
Loss