Lowes tile flooring rip-off attempt

Lowes #1888482
I seriously doubt that nitsadrian is your real name. So you are hypocrite.

Lowes tile flooring rip-off attempt

Lowes #1888481
They can use their home toilets. No need to expose their sick behavior to the rest of us.
5 1

Store manager

Lowes #1888479
First of all if you cannot spell the word 'not"correct you probably did not know what were talking about, also the saying the customer is always right not all ways right. You do not seem to understand English so how can you know what you were talking about. Lastly the customer is not always right and they have every right to refuse service.
1 0
1 reply
lol!! Yes! Spell check and Grammar checker!! If you cannot write a proper sentence, you cannot be believed as claiming that you know what you are talking about.
comment to review:

Unsatisfied and mad and grossed out

Applebees #1888455
You have to stop believing people. It is obvious that this person is lying because she cannot afford to eat. If the food really did have hair in it she would have returned it. Obviously she is lying to get a full refund because she cannot afford to eat. I am sure there are soup kitchens or other places that can help her out. Also why is her boyfriend dating a child. Obviously this user is nine years old.
2 replies
Fleeta = longtime troll at this site who used to primarily go by the name Kevin Richards
comment to review:

Refusal to accept cash as a means of payment for purchases at self check-out.

Walmart #1888450
Oh never mind.You were paying with cash. But she should have known that since you are nine years old that you do not have a credit card and redirected you right away.
0 5
Cloee Zbf
This is beyond rediculous! If the virus was spread through cash, EVERYONE would have it by now! Just another control tactic toward the one world order! How many people out there have no debit or credit cards!!!
comment to review:

Fraud credit by server and terrible service

Applebees #1888443
You have no right going to her place of employment .
3 replies
#1912017
Stop trolling. You're not that special or important!

Lowes #1888439
I hate vets like Holten, They make the real vets look bad.

Lowes #1888438
Thank you. Many of these posters are ungrateful brats.
1 2
#2000886
What a great way to treat those that serve.

Lowes #1888431
It is people like you that give veterans a bad name. Most veterans serve to defend their country and do not care about discounts.
#1921349
Are you a veteran? Do you understand that there are many disabled veterans that rely on that discount because they are on a fixed income?

Ignorant manger

Applebees #1888430
IF your boyfriend come crying to you he is not man material.

Ignorant manger

Applebees #1888427
Your boyfriend needs to grow up and learn how to stand up for himself.

Law Enforcement service

Bob Evans Restaurants #1888425
They are refusing to serve "everyone" inside.
comment to review:

Food, was horrible and stale

Taco Bell #1888418
If you had no issue eating the "Soggy" food then you should have no issue paying for it. If it were really that bad you would not have returned it. See if there are soup kitchens in your area.

Very rude customer service rep/ said she a manager

Taco Bell #1888416
She does not need to be removed. You need thicker skin.
Akimmie B
It’s definitely not what you say it’s how you say it. She was very rude Saying what she said. It’s a difference in talking to someone and at someone. Thank you for you comments though. I definitely know good customer service and that was not it.

Very rude customer service rep/ said she a manager

Taco Bell #1888415
Telling you to slow down is not rude. She just needs you to talk slowly so she can get your order right.
Akimmie B
As I informed the above comment. It’s not what you say it’s how you say it. So I am a firm believer of being nice and receiving niceness back. This is not my first rodeo with that location. I’ve tried my best to continue to ignore things but sometimes it get to be a little comfortable with some people. Of course you wouldn’t get the fill picture through txt. Even my 9 year old daughter said I was taking slow and I am aware of talking slow when I’m ordering to make sure it’s understood. I order enough to know that. I’m 35 years old ma’am I know when someone is being unprofessional and when they are not. Thanks for you response though. I feel like you all need to read it again because I did state in there that I was customer service for over 13 years and still do it. I wouldn’t dare speak to a customer how she spoke to me. It’s professional then unprofessional . I guess they need to add voice in here so I could’ve left a recording of how she was saying what I wrote