GoSmart Mobile

I needed to find a cheap prepaid carier and my choice was a GoSmart Mobile. At first, I had trouble getting connection in general, there was no trouble transfering number, but more than 12 hours overnight I had no possible service while GoSmart Mobile told me everything is fine it the system. Next step, after firs moth ended, or which ever they count could be a sycle, I lost ability to send and recieve regular text mesages, I fixed it after a while ( don't even know how long it wasn't active due to use of various messsengers) Another month comes I loose data connection, after calling Customer service, reciving APN settings everything works perfectly. Btw, the promised 4glte doesn't even exist!!! no matter what device you use. after you done with 4gigabites or that 3g speed, there are also no 2gigabite speed! They leave you with no posssible service!!! After numerous attemprts on calling customer service I decided to speak with a supervisor regarding constant data interruption, The person who claimed to be a supervisor on duty was extrimely rude, it seemed like I called her at 3am on her house phone with my persnal needs. Another day, I was able to adress that expirience, although it doesn't seem it was escalated, because I had a chance to call once again and another supervisor wasn't even aware of my claim regardding bad expirience, there were no notes in the system. With all being said my conclusion is - the chipper the service - the worst it is. This company does not seem as their reputation matter and on my expirience it seems the more attitude person has - the higher is position. Can't wait to leave this unpleasant company with its horrible service.
ID
Service
Gosmart Mobile Mobile Phone Service
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Simple Mobile - Charges without providing service. braking onw policies.

This is the worst company I ever dealt with!! They charged me for wrong, not even existing phone number and decided not to return,refund or at least credit back my money!! They took away my brothers phone number because he was out of country and didn't use service for 14 days while policy gives at least 30 days. pretty much dey don't follow their own policies. Awful company. This is not the way decent company treat their customers. I wonder how they still have customers. Will never recommend it to anyone. Hope this review will stop someone from chosing their service.
#1020671

Hi. I am Maria and I work with SIMPLE Mobile.

Please let me help you get this resolved. Send me an email at SM.CorpResolutionTeam@simplemobilemail.com and we will resolve your problem right away.

Include your name, a contact number and your cell phone number or phone serial number.

ID
Maryland Heights, Missouri
Service
Simple Mobile Phone Service
Cons
  • Way they treat custome braking policy
Reason of review