Verified Reviewer

Advanced Air Home Services - A damaged unit that the company will not do anything about.

Update by user Aug 15, 2020

So far Advanced Air has not contacted me to resolve this problem. I thought they were a reputable company and would stand by their product and service.

I was completely wrong.

I have known other people & neighbors who also are not happy with Advanced Air. This company is a complete disappointment.

Update by user Aug 08, 2020

Advanced Air has not tried to resolve this problem. They have admitted that other customers have had the same problem. However, they have not tried to come to an agreement with me.

Original review posted by user Jul 01, 2020
New Daikin AC installed almost 6 yrs ago. Have had many, many repair calls. Oct 2019 their repair person stated the unit CANNOT be repaired. After meeting with the General Manager I was told they would take care of the problem. It is now July 1, 2020 and they have done NOTHING!!! The heat of the summer is here. My thermostat is set on 73 and the house NEVER gets cooler than 78. Upstairs is even HOTTER! I have hurricane proof tinted windows and my electric bill has gone up since the AC was put in. They are the 'EXPERTS', they should have known that the unit they installed 2 1/2 ton was not large enough for almost 1800 sq ft with 22 ft ceiling. I have neighbors and friends who have problems with their Daikin. I cannot get any help from Advanced Air! BEWARE!
#1910588

Advanced Air has not contacted me in any way to resolve this problem. I am completely discussed with the entire situation.

Where does the consumer get help? In Court?

ID
#2026534 Review #2026534 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Service
Advanced Air Home Services Air Conditioner Repair
Cons
  • No cooperation
  • No help
  • Very slow replying or no reply at all
Loss
Preferred solution
Completely replace with a 3 ton 15 seer unit (NOT DAIKIN) at no expense to me OR my money back.