Local Lighthouse - Arrogant SOBs need to obey the law and respect customers

I get an automated call every month from them and usually hang up....I'm on the National Do Not Call Registry, but they call anyway. Today I get a call and decide to get more information. The phone number says Florida, the man on the line said Orange County. When I found their website and determined the company at least exists, I responded that I would report them to the Do Not Call registry. The man became instantly rude, and laughed at me and said in a childish voice, "Oh no. You're not going to report us are you? (laughter heard)" At that point I am confident in writing this review. They are scam artists that simply get people on the hook with an automated calling system that flagrantly disobeys the law because they feel they are above it. Any company like that does not deserve anyone's business ever!!!!

They robo-called me 9 times even after I told them not to call again. I am meeting them in court tomorrow.

The owner offered a settlement but since I have them cold I won't settle. You will be glad to hear that Google sued them for misrepresenting themselves.

The owner claims to have laid off 3/4 of his staff. They are in a downward spiral.

ID
Kalispell, Montana
Cons
  • Hide who they are
  • Laugh at you when you push back
  • Dont obey the do not call registry law
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Preferred solution
verification that your company is going to obey the National Do Not Call registration process and law. Already submitted that complaint and have contact with an attorney already.